Car People? Post Your Ride!!!

seannmelly

Originally Posted by AW2x3
Why argue, especially when it's about this as stupid as this and get this thread closed for everyone?
We've gone 7 pages with it being a respectable and good thread.
Why ruin it for everyone?

im trying not to argue but im not the 1 calling people ingnorant and a idiot like sjgsm is to me and arguing with other people too. ive argued with just him, anybody else is normal conversation. im sure you would argue also when your being called names. if anyone is ruining it its sjgsm for calling people names.

fenrir

All of you are nuts! My Foci would own all of you in any race!(Extreme sarcasm!!!) Seriously guys lets go back to seeing some pics of each others rides. I would love to see this thread go on, instead of being closed!

seannmelly

Originally Posted by Fenrir
All of you are nuts! My Foci would own all of you in any race!(Extreme sarcasm!!!) Seriously guys lets go back to seeing some pics of each others rides. I would love to see this thread go on, instead of being closed!

well if it gets closed thank sjgsm :mad:

nick76

Lets just end it here, I dont want to see another mean post in my thread. We got so many members! who else has got pictures or anybody with new updated pictures?!

aw2x3

Originally Posted by seannmelly
im trying not to argue but im not the 1 calling people ingnorant and a idiot like sjgsm is to me and arguing with other people too. ive argued with just him, anybody else is normal conversation. im sure you would argue also when your being called names. if anyone is ruining it its sjgsm for calling people names.
There are times, as adults, when you just have to be the bigger man. You're no fool...I've seen alot of your other posts. Just bite your tongue and let it go.

socal57che

Originally Posted by TX Reef
***)
Ditto!
***) AND
***)
These guys need webcams so they can abuse each other with visuals!

sjgsm

I don't appreciate you saying that I don't anything worth bragging about. You might want to take a look at that all original 68 AMX with the 390... That car will win shows without any work. That is due to how rare it is. I've told you before that your car is nice but then you start insulting my car saying it isn't worth bragging about? I may not have done much to it yet but I spent 14,000 on the car and have put like i said over 6000 into it... I'm all for your GSXR1000 as well. Me I was planning on getting the Hayabusa but don't have the money right now to invest in one. Now I'm going to be polite and tell you that you obviously know stuff about cars but please don't insult my intelligence with cars since I've been around my whole life. I Helped my brother pull out and apart his 302 from his 66 mustang when i was around 11. Right now I am restoring an original 283 with the mechanical fuel-injection system with a set of matching camel hump heads mated to a m22 rockcrusher tranny. That motor/tranny to someone looking to restore a later 50's chevy would go for a pretty penny itself. Now I don't appreciate you blaming the outcome on me due to the fact I myself have given people props for their cars. I even defended the guy with the SS Cobalt when people were giving him a rough time. This all started when someone mentioned imports are the best. Yeah that F150 XLT is mine. It was given to me after my grandfather passed away. It has a 5.8L with alittle over 30k miles on it. For the warranty issue I have a faxed copy from the warranty company stating if the mod was proven to cause the problem I took my car in for then it would void it. Which is why I have stuck with mods that have less chances to cause error such as a cam. Now I'm sure if this were to go about differently me and you could be friends which is why I will apologize for anything rude or disrespectful I said to you or anyone else as a matter of fact. I'm sure your a good guy as with everyone else and I look forward to seeing more cars. Also, I would still like to see more pictures of your car sean when you get the opportunity

redbora

current car, but in black

replacement, also will be black

and not to fuel the fire that has died, but based on what SJgsm's specs, knowing two if not the same spec, "crazier" speced cars my two insane friends own, no matter if the people he said he beat knew how to drive and/or were in a race. he would win. that car is just very quick
only possibilities would be the supra, evo mr, and sti, but it would have to be a pretty heavly moded one, they need to really make up for the power to weight ratio compared to the firebird
this is just facts, cause in all honesty i'm not a big fan of american muscle, i'm euro, but it's just facts. 1/4mile, amer will almost always win, granted i have seen a Bugatti Veyron matched up to it's equal in amer cars at my local track.
speaking of facts, amer might take in 1/4 but it does not in corning. but then in corning there are so many categories. ei rally, road racing, le mans, drifting. and in each there is a dominate leader.
I'm not saying euro is the best but, in every section of automobiles, there will be one better than the other, every type of car has it's positives and negatives. you cannot get all positives from just one make, that's just not realistic.
side note, I find it extremely entertaining as do some of you others, that when ever cars are mentioned in any forum, regardless of the original bases, there is always a heated debate, sometimes uneducated (which makes it more entertaining), on imports vs american. can't we all just get along.

bayside

thats why its fun being euro tuners, we can just sit back and laugh at the american vs. japanese tuners.... right redbora

redbora

Originally Posted by bayside
thats why its fun being euro tuners, we can just sit back and laugh at the american vs. japanese tuners.... right redbora

I wouldn't exactly say laugh at, but it's amusing how there is always the same debate everywhere you go when cars are mentioned

seannmelly

Originally Posted by SJgsm
I don't appreciate you saying that I don't anything worth bragging about. You might want to take a look at that all original 68 AMX with the 390... That car will win shows without any work. That is due to how rare it is. I've told you before that your car is nice but then you start insulting my car saying it isn't worth bragging about? I may not have done much to it yet but I spent 14,000 on the car and have put like i said over 6000 into it... I'm all for your GSXR1000 as well. Me I was planning on getting the Hayabusa but don't have the money right now to invest in one. Now I'm going to be polite and tell you that you obviously know stuff about cars but please don't insult my intelligence with cars since I've been around my whole life. I Helped my brother pull out and apart his 302 from his 66 mustang when i was around 11. Right now I am restoring an original 283 with the mechanical fuel-injection system with a set of matching camel hump heads mated to a m22 rockcrusher tranny. That motor/tranny to someone looking to restore a later 50's chevy would go for a pretty penny itself. Now I don't appreciate you blaming the outcome on me due to the fact I myself have given people props for their cars. I even defended the guy with the SS Cobalt when people were giving him a rough time. This all started when someone mentioned imports are the best. Yeah that F150 XLT is mine. It was given to me after my grandfather passed away. It has a 5.8L with alittle over 30k miles on it. For the warranty issue I have a faxed copy from the warranty company stating if the mod was proven to cause the problem I took my car in for then it would void it. Which is why I have stuck with mods that have less chances to cause error such as a cam. Now I'm sure if this were to go about differently me and you could be friends which is why I will apologize for anything rude or disrespectful I said to you or anyone else as a matter of fact. I'm sure your a good guy as with everyone else and I look forward to seeing more cars. Also, I would still like to see more pictures of your car sean when you get the opportunity

im glad we can solve our differences. ill try to get some pics sat. its supposed to be nice so ill ride the bike over to where its stored and take some pics of the car and bikes.

fishkid2

i just drive around with my polaris 350 four-wheeler. The thing is as old as me and It can still go 60 mph. It's about fourteen years old.
My dad just got a sweet a$$ truck. It's a 2005 ford 350 super duty. It has a long box with four doors. This truck is huge.

bayside

my euros are 2005 M3, 2006 BMW 760 and 2006 Cayenne. my other club car is a 2005 G35 coupe model. the cayenne is a daily driver and my project car from last summer was the dunebuggy off of a 69 VW bug frame that isnt finished yet but it will not be a club member. i am looking into getting the new M5 but we shall see.