Car People? Post Your Ride!!!

84chris

Originally Posted by slipknot23
This is My car 1990 mustang Gt it has a 347 STROKER KIT and to much stuff to list

Nice! Im a huge ford fan, i dont have a pic to put on the computer right now but i have a 1984 mustang with 347 stroker in it, had it for about 10 years and im about $20,000 dollars poorer. I live about 20 minutes from norwalk raceway, wednesday night drags start soon

gwh57

I thought I had some more photos on this computer, but I guess not. Here is the only photo I could find of one of my toys.

bayside

my project from last year
its base made out of a 69 VW bug, not completely done yet. want to put a better dash and gauges in it since they are still stock from the bug i bought to make it out of. pretty much everything is done on it though.
this is a pic from last year from my phone, sorry bout the quality, i was about to drive behind my friends to see how it handled in the mud haha. wasnt too much fun cleaning it afterwards.
as soon as its warm again and i have it out of storage ill take some more pics

cj7eagle

my daily driver... nothing too special... '01 dodge ram 1500 (with '01 yz125)

85 cherokee i built from 100% stock (sadly i had to sell last year)

My summer ride - '05 Winnebago Adventurer 35'
My daily driver - '06 Infiniti FX35AWD
Pusher for my summer ride - '07 Nissan Versa
Chris
Murfreesboro TN

cj7eagle

Originally Posted by iampumpkinman
why did you have to sell that beast??
4 wheeling is an expensive hobby, and i ran out of money.

bellanavis

The land rover is mine, the mustang is Adam's, and the truck pulls the boats. I want to trade the land rover in on a navigator, in 2008.

babyb

Originally Posted by cj7eagle
4 wheeling is an expensive hobby, and i ran out of money.
dang straight. my boyfriend tries to put all of his money in his 96 xj (cherokee). He's bout to put another $3K into it.

cj7eagle

Originally Posted by BabyB
dang straight. my boyfriend tries to put all of his money in his 96 xj (cherokee). He's bout to put another $3K into it.
yep, it gets very expensive. you should post some pics of the xj. other than cjs, i'd say they are my favorite jeep model.

babyb

Originally Posted by cj7eagle
yep, it gets very expensive. you should post some pics of the xj. other than cjs, i'd say they are my favorite jeep model.

these are the only ones i could find on my computer

it gets on my nerves so bad, he tries to flex out on everything, its already really tall and when he flexes its useully on my side so i have to jump in and out, and im short, its really hard

babyb

my brother has a porsha 944 and a nice civic that he just bought a new moter for, he said its going to run mid 10 on the quarter, and 650 hp at the pavement, its a jdm moter(like i know what that means)
and my fathers toy was a gto judge, caracel red, he had to sell it but he dosent let the legend die, he has little modles of it everywhere throughout the house