Car People? Post Your Ride!!!

cj7eagle

Originally Posted by BabyB
these are the only ones i could find on my computer

it gets on my nerves so bad, he tries to flex out on everything, its already really tall and when he flexes its useully on my side so i have to jump in and out, and im short, its really hard
very nice

babyb

it would be cool if he spent half the money as he does on it on me, not to sound greedy but it would benice to have a little attention know what i mean

Originally Posted by BabyB
it would be cool if he spent half the money as he does on it on me, not to sound greedy but it would benice to have a little attention know what i mean
yeah men can get a bit distracted from what is important.
I bought my wife some flowers cause i felt guilty i was spending money on my tank and it has been a while since i have done anything out of the blue

babyb

awww thats so sweet, see the last flowers that i had i bought for my self, i get his mother and grandmother flowers often, i lov them but hardly get them( running off to pout in the corner)

agent-x

Originally Posted by TriggerPhish
Agent i am officialy jealous! love the ride. Nissan makes a great car!
Thanks, so far I love it!!!

nick76

Originally Posted by AGENT-X
Thanks, so far I love it!!!
Ha I cant wait till Im finished with college so I can go out and just dump thousands on a newer car lol. I think im gonna buy a Supra within the next 5 years.
The 350z is pretty sweet though nice looking.
Does it come with turbo do do u need to buy it extra?

agent-x

Originally Posted by Nick76
Ha I cant wait till Im finished with college so I can go out and just dump thousands on a newer car lol. I think im gonna buy a Supra within the next 5 years.
The 350z is pretty sweet though nice looking.
Does it come with turbo do do u need to buy it extra?
turbo isn't standard, but you can add one. there are lots of mods you can make to these cars. I'll be doing a few things in the next moth or so to had some torque and a few hp.

bayside

i think you will find that this is an awesome car, there is so much stuff from nismo and other great aftermarket dealers that you can build it however you like it.
bye the way love the color, nothing looks better than a white car!

agent-x

Originally Posted by bayside
i think you will find that this is an awesome car, there is so much stuff from nismo and other great aftermarket dealers that you can build it however you like it.
bye the way love the color, nothing looks better than a white car!

thanks. i was looking at the jwt pop charger and motordyne plenum spacer to start off with. but after talking to some people the 06 stock air box is just as good as the pop charger and it doesn't pull hot air like the JWT. So I guess I'm just going to go with the plenum spacer for now and some exhaust down the road.

zsalinas

This is my car. I just got it back about 2 months ago from the shop. Just put a 2.3 stroker in it. '97 Eclipse GSX AWD Turbo

This is my ultra cool CivicSi, this will be the last year the Civic has a hatchback model.
Protect the environment, or ill F@#$%ng kill you!...Ted Turner

This is my ultra cool CivicSi, this will be the last year the Civic has a hatchback model. Cars are great, but most of us love our reefs more than our cars, Too bad we have to choose between cars or critters, by 2050 there will only be corals in captivity, the oceans will be filled with green algae and bristle worms!

agent-x

All reefers aren't driving "gas guzzlers". I get and average of 23 mpg. and almost 30 mpg highway using 91 octane. not the best, but far from "gas guzzler".

Originally Posted by Zsalinas

This is my car. I just got it back about 2 months ago from the shop. Just put a 2.3 stroker in it. '97 Eclipse GSX AWD Turbo

I used to have one of those, I love the ********. 5spd?

socal57che

Originally Posted by BillyandBlenny
Are all reefers driving gas guzzlers?
Cars are great, but most of us love our reefs more than our cars, Too bad we have to choose between cars or critters, by 2050 there will only be corals in captivity, the oceans will be filled with green algae and bristle worms!

I am. I love to guzzle fuel. Just think of it like this...the faster I use up fossil fuels, the sooner you can have your way.
Thank God my '57 is smog exempt.
I hate Kalifornia. (PRK)

Originally Posted by socal57che
I am. I love to guzzle fuel. Just think of it like this...the faster I use up fossil fuels, the sooner you can have your way.
Thank God my '57 is smog exempt.
I hate Kalifornia. (PRK)
If we all had it my way youd be fish food buddy!