Car People? Post Your Ride!!!

hifi

Let me be the first to post a pic of a sled, nothing like doing 120mph on snow
Its 162hp stock

Its a little dusty, these pics are befor I had a chance to clean it up abit.

agent-x

Originally Posted by rolling_g
Here's a pic of my baby Lynn....... But she is no ........ Susie Q
Best one yet

nick76

Here's a pic of my baby Lynn....... But she is no ........ Susie Q
I have to say that is one nasty lookin car.
What Year is that thing? it looks totally custom.
Gimmie the Specs lol.

socal57che

Just found the only pic I have of the 4Runner. Taken in CO on the way to CA. Grizzly something or other rest area on I-70.

rolling_g

Originally Posted by Nick76
I have to say that is one nasty lookin car.
What Year is that thing? it looks totally custom.
Gimmie the Specs lol.

This is Eleanor from Gone In 60 Sec..... She is a 1967 Mustang Shelby GT-500

agent-x

This is Eleanor from Gone In 60 Sec..... She is a 1967 Mustang Shelby GT-500
is it an E model as in GT-500E and wasn't the car in the movie a GT-350?

stingrayman

Here`s my summer ride....
454 big block chevy punched out .040 over
tunnel ram intake, 1050 dominator carb, berkely jet drive.
peels the skin back on your face ! :scared:

reefforbrains

nice to see some older rides. I was feeling I was the only old school gearhead around here.
by the way,..the boat is disgusting.....I LOVE IT. You do the build? I need to post some now of the Blazer gotta do some digging for a pretty one though. LOL, Comp is tough around here

rolling_g

Originally Posted by AGENT-X
is it an E model as in GT-500E and wasn't the car in the movie a GT-350?

This is an Eleanor GT-500E ....and the car in the movie was a GT-500 just like this one ........

agent-x

This is an Eleanor GT-500E ....and the car in the movie was a GT-500 just like this one ........
my bad. I was thinking Gt-350 for some reason. The e-models are nice replicas though.

reefforbrains

Found a sorta baby picture of the truck fresh after a bath. Hideous but its what wakes me up in the mornings......well,....then wakes my neighbors up too LOL
This is the truck I am thinking of painting like a clownfish. Comments encouraged. I spend too much time playing with this truck

reefer75

Originally Posted by SusiesTank
Here's mine - nothing to exciting any more - I got sick of the whole car thin when I started commuting and got older haha now my exhaust just annoys me! 2000 Integra GSR with exhaust , springs , shocks , etc.

WOW that is nice!!!! I like the car to! :jumping:

mtennant

Here is my car. Its a 2002 Trans AM .. I got a 408 with a turbo!!!! its running at 30PSI.... I should go see how much HP it has.. So i'm not sure on the HP yet!!!

mtennant

There is going to be a Car show here in Ft.Collins CO. Let me know if you would like to bring your car?.... Its April 7 from 6pm-9pm. I will be there and my car!!!

sjgsm

What do you have done internally to keep up with that kind of PSI... I was lookin' around ls1tech forums and read that most turbos are around 6-8 psi and 6 being safe for a stock motor. Is it a daily driver still or strickly race? By the way its a beaut

mtennant

I got the trubo on a web site!!! www.ststurbo.com
And yes I drive it evey day.. I just hope no cops see my tires.. LOL there is no more tire left on it!!!!!!!! :scared: and if you got a stock motor then the turbo is going to blow it right out!!!!!!!!!!!

mtennant

SJgsm I seen your car too...
Its nice too.. But go look at the web site.. The guys there are good and know what thay are talking about!!!