chaeto $15 shipped

slim

Your sump is as full as mine. I also have some grape in mine.

I have never shipped any but if some would let me know how to do it I might send some out.

jtrzerocool

hey reno...

i just got my shipment today.
thanks soooo much. i love all the stuff that i got. i cant say thank you enough!

kwolfskill

Same here, just saw that it had been delivered to our building, but I hadn't seen it yet. So, I asked one of the office assitants if we had picked up the mail yet. She said, "No", so I offered to go get it, but she said she would just pick it up tomorrow. I told her that I had something delivered today, and "It's alive, so I would appreciate it if I could have it today alive, not tomorrow dead." At this point, she agreed to go pickup the mail...
The stuff looks good. The bag is leaking a little from somewhere, but looks like there is still plenty of moisture in the bag, so shouldn't be any problem.
Thanks Again!
Kevin

dreamer44

Originally Posted by renogaw
funny thing is usps says the stuff is still in agawam...
yes, USPS is a little slow to update their tracking....when I ship a pkg to my daughter in KY, its never up to date, about 4 days after its delivered you can go and see exactly when it was where and the day it was delivered.
BUT....I still say they beat DHL anyday!! Hands down!
LOL
Lori

renogaw

spiral power compact flourescents from TCP. 5100k par38 bulb shaped in a spotlight body. got them on line from a light bulb company.

renogaw

i have probably 2 more bags if anyone wants it. i know dreamer44 and jt were happy with it, didnt hear back from 3 others that bought it though.

dreamer44

i have probably 2 more bags if anyone wants it. i know dreamer44 and jt were happy with it, didnt hear back from 3 others that bought it though.
"Yes I Am"

Ren is awsome, he wont let you down.
Thanks renogaw! My fishee's are very happy!

Lori

renogaw

one bag going out tuesday, anyone want to catch a ride to the post office? 2 bags available.

R

reefernana

one bag going out tuesday, anyone want to catch a ride to the post office? 2 bags available.
pm sent

renogaw

you'll have a response as soon as my email system decides to send it...
edit: emails acting silly, sent bill via paypal

R

reefernana

Originally Posted by reefernana
pm sent

Thanks, payment sent thru Paypal. Can't wait to add it, looks and sounds like great stuff!

renogaw

Originally Posted by helpme74
I need cheato bad all my old cheato died . please send me a email when you get some more to sale or if you have one bag for tuesday shipping

guyfromunion@gmail.com send me paypal request
invoice sent.
this will be the last bag i'm sending out for now. thanks to everyone :)

renogaw

Originally Posted by c42480
Any left for the tuesday shipment? If so ill take some.
you've got PM

kwolfskill

I got one bag before, and not only is it good chaeto, Renogaw even left a piece of LR rubble in with it to give pods that came as an unexpected suprise, something to ride on.

BTW Renogaw - I left feedback for you in the Trader Feedback thread after I got mine early last month.