chaseter's 39G CAD Nano Take Two!

nissan577

good. well the tank is coming along super nice! and the actinics are sweet with those corals!
coming along super! gonna add some sps or zoas yet????

chaseter

There are some zoas in there.
I do want to add some sps and even maybe an lps but I haven't decided what I like the best.

chaseter

Thanks! It came with a glass cover and lid to attach but it can only be used if you hang the lights from the ceiling. You can't open the lid because it hits the support legs for the light. Plus, I didn't want the whole thing covered for heat issues and gas exchange.

chaseter

My coral beauty never came out once for the two weeks I had it. It went straight to the cave and never came out. I moved around some rocks, found it, and traded in the little hider. I seriously never saw it...ever. I got a flame angel and I am happy I did. It has been out and about picking at the rocks like a normal angel should. I will post updated pics tomorrow.

chaseter

I could see my coral beauty in the mouth of the cave with goby but it never once came out. He had to be traded in. I had to move around rocks to catch the little bugger and after I did, I couldn't remember how I had them so I had to re aquascape but I like the new look better.

nissan577

i hate it when that happeneds. like when you leave you remember were all the stuff are. then when you move one rock you forget everything!

chaseter

HAHA yeah. I even printed out a picture to remember how it was and for the life of me...could not get it right:(

chaseter

Flakes and pellets. He didn't eat any krill or seaweed the other day when I feed the tank. He just looked at it but went crazy when I dropped in flakes and pellets.

socalnano24

cool! I've tried two flames in my time, never managed to make them work. I attributed one of them to tank temperature issues (when everyone died due to my idiot fish watcher) and the other one to inadequate diet on my part so make sure to mix it up!