Chicago area trade

infalable

Its just about time to thin the herd with my zenia. I am just now starting to put some smaller pieces of rock next to the herd so they will attached to these pieces and then can be traded. I figure a few weeks or so. Let me know if anyone is interested. I am just looking for some variety to add to my tank in trade. Local only. I will try to put some nice pieces together. If you want zenia dont go to the lfs and pay $30-50. I am just looking for something modest in return. So many folks have helped me out maybe I can give something back.

crazyhorse

hey i am in chicago area. I am kinda new to all this and have 125 gal and a 29 gal tank i want to start making cool. i do not have anything to trade but willing to bu if you have better deal then lfs. email me if you want at adavenport3 at verizon dot net thanks

racinereef

i am up in wisconsin just over the line dont have alot as yet but will buy if you are less than lfs send me some photos of what you have at alien4ken@wi.rr.com i also have some photos of my tank on here if you want to look at it

infalable

Jellybowl, I would love some blue shrooms. I will let you know when I get a nice piece. If I can I will try to get a few zoos on a piece of rock to equal out the trade a bit. Racine and Crazy if I have enough I will give them to you no charge. I know what it is like to start up the tank. Give me a few weeks to get some pieces together and I will let you know.

jellybowl

I have a few, so if anyone else is willing to trade, I'm open. I don't have much in my tank right now (12g nano)...

fishnet

Infalable...
I'm interested, but I really don't have anything to trade. I'm just getting into coralish things (just got 260 watt PCs). I'm sure we could come up with a reasonable dollar amount. Let me know.

jellybowl

Do you have any live rock? I need about 1-2lbs worth...
I could trade 1 mushroom for it.
BTW, most shrooms multiply like MAD. With your wattage I would expect them to go nuts. 1 is enough... and I can tell you how to manually multiply them also.

jellybowl

Sorry Infalable,
I must've thought I was replying to another thread... Xenia and a few zoos would be great! don't worry about live rock...

infalable

Hey Jelly. The zenias have spread quickly. I took a pics for you. This is a great piece. Not the best pics tho, but since my tank is a bow it refracts the pics a bit. No zoos tho. If I ever can get an extra piece I will let you know. I have also attached another pic of a single stalk of zenia if any one is interested. Again, not the best pic.

infalable

Oops sorry. That first pic was the wrong one. That was taken about three months ago. Here is the one I have for you. Dont get too excvited the green zoos are not attached to the rock. Not yet at least.

jellybowl

Infalable,
Looks good. Yeah, I'd love a few of those zoos too...
I will attach a pic of my blue shrooms. My lighting is poor (standard nano DX) but this picture is a pretty fair representation of them...
I have several that are loose though. I can send a picture of them if you'd rather?

infalable

Hey HSanchez. If you would like that single stalk I would be willing to trade. I live close to you, in Brookfield.

jellybowl

Infalable,
I had a problem in my tank last night... Most of my mushrooms have disintigrated (I don't think there was enough flow over them)...
Can you wait like 3 weeks or so till they grow back?
So sorry about that...

infalable

Yup. Started pulsing about a week after I got them. You can have the triple stalk that I had offer jelly. I think this is a great piece. He had to postpone.