Chicago area trade

infalable

Sorry for the delay. I have attached two pics that were taken just a few days ago. I am not asking for much for trade. Just something small. This is a nice piece. It has 3 stalks and one is about to split. I should be available next weekend. Let me know. I have other nice pieces if anyone is interested.

onad

new memeber to this page just checkin to see what people want to trade for i have a bunch of different mushrooms and other corals burlington WI

infalable

Muffdiver, do have a piece of rock with just a few blue shrooms. I can give you some nice Zenia. Just let me know.
Onad - I go up to Milwaukee periodically. When I do I will let you know and we can meet near I-94 and what is it WI 11 I think.

onad

i have got some orange zoos and a peice of trumpet coral or also known as candy cane coarl also if anyone is interested

jellybowl

Onad, I would love some Orange Zoos... Would you be willing to trade for a blue shroom or two?
Infalable, I have a rock with two blues on it (that survived). If you are still interested, I'd love some Xenia.
FYI, Shrooms are between nickel and quarter size.

infalable

Jellybowl. Yes, still interested. Let me get back to you in a few days. We can can set a time to get together. Thanks.

drummerbum

I dont have much to trade but if any ones willing to sell Shrooms Rics colt or Zoos I would be interested but it will have to wait untill i get my new tank cycled. I live in Joliet, I'm in countryside alot (near Brookfield), and I know the south side of chicago pretty well.
E-mail DrummerBum2005@hotmail.com
Help and patience apprecieated
BTW where is that LFS on Wolf? My route brings me from German church to Ogden all the time but i've never seen one is it close to there?

infalable

Drummer, you are thinking of Scotts. From Wolf and Ogden its just one mile North on Wolf at Wolf and 31st Street. Its on the Noth East side (to the right of Dominicks).

caillou

Originally Posted by fwildthing
anyone interested in red shrooms?

OMG! It looks like you dropped a red shroom bomb in your tank!

jellybowl

fwildthing!
Actually, now that I look at it, if you could spare a few that'd be great! I can't believe how many you have!
Jelly

fwildthing

sure, i have plenty. I have a new tank, but i don't want any shrooms in that one. I live in melrose park, illinois. I'm trying to ship some to a member this week. My e-mail is fwildthing@yahoo.com if you want to send me your addresses I will send you a few. be careful.........they multiply like rabbits in the right environment. I would definatley trade for blue ones....or anything else! LOL