Chicago area trade

caillou

Alright,
I've got a few things I wouldn't mind throwing out there for trade, I've got a 7 head green hammer which I just fragged off the mother colony (it was getting too big for me) real nice, real pretty, I'd be happy to send pics or I'll post one once my lights come on. I've also got some real nice zoos, orange centers with kind of neon green skirts (same deal on the pics) I've got a few different sized pieces of the zoos and can alway make a bigger one or a smaller one depending on your needs. I think they might be "fire and ice" but I'm not sure. Lastly I've got a few green star polyps, one is the size of a baseball and one is about 3/4" x 3". This stuff has been just growing like mad in my tank for the last few years and I finally decided to frag it off. I live in Park Ridge and prefer to do this locally.
Things I'm not really looking for... shrooms, xenia, candycanes or brains. Things I am looking for, interesting color zoos, ricordia (other than green), sps frags or ???
The hammer is pretty decent sized and I could possibly frag it smaller if needed.
Again, I'll post some pics once my lights come on.
Thanks,

caillou

I've attached a few pics of the things I have that I'd like to trade.
There are zoos, green star polyps and a nice size hammer.

caillou

Oh yeah,
Those are the actual frags not the colonies they're coming from. For the zoos I can do almost any size big or small you're looking for.

flame guy

Hey! Calliou, I've got 1 polyp neon orange ricordia to trade you for the zoos(orange center with neon outside skirts. Let me know if your interested.

N

n_sarno

I want some Xenia.. I dont have anything to trade but I do have MoNeY!

caillou

Hey Flame Guy,
Sorry I didn't get back quicker but I've been gone on vacation in the Carribean. I'd be interested if you're still looking! Hit me with an email at scotttmiller@msn(dot)com

N

n_sarno

Jellybowl, do you still have those blue mushrooms? If so I'd be interested in a couple.
Nick

caillou

Originally Posted by Reeferman1
I would luv some of those zoos. :jumping:
Where are you located?
I'm real close to the city (just a little NW) in the burbs.

caillou

Originally Posted by HSanchez
Hey calliou I got some bright green paly frags and some pulsing xenia if you interested in a trade.
I sent you an email yesterday, where are you located? I send most of my days working on the northside but that doesn't mean much.

jellybowl

N Sarno
Yep, I still have the blues. Sorry, I haven't been checking the thread lately.
You can email me at gnealon2003 at yahoo.com. Let me know what you have to possibly trade.

jellybowl

Caillou,
Do you still have the smaller GSP? I'd like take it from you, but don't have anything on your list of wants... Maybe you'd take some greenbacks?