ChronicCoral35's 28G JBJ DIARY

This was mondays FTS. I just re-arranged the rocks a tad. New zoos are still not out, I put them in fresh water same temp. for 3min then back into the tank...we'll see if they come out soon. My Nitrate levels are finally good since I gutted the back chambers and stocked it with LR rubble.

N

nemo_66

whoa! love the new mushrooms and zoos. and the hammer.
looks good.
may i ask how much you got those shrooms?

39.99 If I recall, from SWF. My buddy bought them from SWF also...at first they looked like mine small and not bright colors, but he has had them for about 5 months now and they look incredible. Also I ordered "Blue Stripe" from SWF and I got a few heads of Blue Spotted as well :) so I was very pleased with my order

Anyone know where I can find a good light to grow chaeto? and that will fit on the back on my JBJ. If so PM me the site? also can it still grow with the chambers full with LR rubble? thanks in advance for anyones help :)

N

nemo_66

im sure you can use a clamp on light from walmart. and use a flouresent. im not sure though.

blazin2k6

Great new rockwork bro, I really like it alot. Love what your doing with the tank. And bout the Brine shrimp. I used to feed everything that but i was told on here it was not very nutritious , so i switched to Mysis shrimp. Try that :) Make sure it isnt the large mysis though because i couldnt get my fish to eat those cause they were like 1 1/2 inch long and kind of big. Get the regular sized ons that are kinda bigger than brine shrimp. Well take care and hope everything stays healthy and looking beautiful for ya. I like all the caves you got in your tank :)

I just got back from a 3 1/2 hour fish looking/shopping spree heh...I grabbed another ric, clam, and green fuzzy shrooms and some Micro Algae...I also stopped at Home Depo and grabbed a light with an 11W bulb. Corals are acclimating now. I'll post pics tonight or tomorrow :)

paintballer768

Originally Posted by ChronicCoral35
http:///forum/post/2716496
I just got back from a 3 1/2 hour fish looking/shopping spree heh...I grabbed another ric, clam, and green fuzzy shrooms and some Micro Algae...I also stopped at Home Depo and grabbed a light with an 11W bulb. Corals are acclimating now. I'll post pics tonight or tomorrow :)
That sounds like fun hahaha. You going to put the macroalgae in the back chambers with the light? Make sure it gets enough flow, thatll keep it alive mostly.

Yeah it's all back there. I am not happy with the light so I am going to get another one I found soon. I put a bunch of the micro algae in the chamber where the heater fits. I don't need a heater, the AC runs basically all summer and the heat is on in the winter.

I actually just moved the algae from the last chamber to the middle chamber on top of LR rubble, it wasn't getting any flow where it was...now its getting all of the flow :>

Just got back from Florida :)...Been checking up on everyones diarys...looks good. I am going to be posting new pics as soon as I go over the g/fs...I changed some coral around...a lot more zoos :)