Classifieds Seller's Feedback

renogaw

nice to deal with, shipped the sand fast, no ammonia over night so hopefully it will be in the fuge this weekend :)

phunckie

Bought a complete setup from this member. Everything was as good or better than promised, and I am THRILLED at the quality of what I received as well as the deal that I got on it.
I would DEFINITELY do business with him again.

davanti

I found a thread that said bigbluetang was banned I don't know if he has a new name. His e-mail is millertime72@aol.com. Name is Andrew Miller. Seemed really nice until he never shipped the lr i paid him for.

tx reef

Originally Posted by davanti
I found a thread that said bigbluetang was banned I don't know if he has a new name. His e-mail is millertime72@aol.com. Name is Andrew Miller. Seemed really nice until he never shipped the lr i paid him for.

He has gone by several other screen names. I almost bought something from him until he told me he only accepted money orders...

trainfever

I bought a used Mag 9.5 pump from Capschamp. It was in excellent like new condition and I received it in three days.
A trustworthy fellow.

dinks

TxReef was awesome. I really enjoyed dealing with him. Fed x made a mishap, Tex offered refund, but it is fixable, so no problems what so ever

dinks

karenm

I bought some lights from Luke. He's extremely nice, even ordered the parts and repaired the moonlight for me before shipping. He had a lot of patience with me while I tried to figure out Paypal
I also bought some frags from him. He overnighted them and I had them within 24 hours of his email. I'll definitely do business with him again.

bronco300

Great person to do business with, got the payment and everything worked out great!! enjoy the new lights and frags!!

lovecraft

happy5446
I got all of happy's frags on the day she said I would and she threw in some extras!!! I am very happy, most of the frags are opening within 6 hours and I expect the rest to open soon. Excellent first time purchase for me and I will be happy to buy from her again! Cindy rocks!
I would definitely be a customer again. Keep me in mind when you frag again please!