Classifieds Seller's Feedback

phunckie

I got some cheato from Renogaw. It came exactly when it was promised, was more than I expected, and even included a little piece of live rock for the pods to hang out on.
Thank you, Renogaw.

renogaw

you're welcome :) i left feedback in the live sellers thread, but was a pleasure to do business with you as well :)

R

reefernana

Bought his red mushrooms and they arrived just as described, all were healthy. Great packaging, too. Thanks and would definitely do business with again!

great transaction....great deal on the JBJ auto top off...good guy...id buy from him again, Thanks, ive been wanting one for a while!!

chaffey

First I don't want to cause any problem here, however I want all members here to becareful with deal with FishFanNY79, aka Peter Rupp living in Watervliet, NY. I repeat PLEASE USE CAUTION when deal with him.
Here is the story, Peter used his former girlfriend to made all the purchased, he claimed that he gave her cash. However he got no proof. According to his former girlfriend ( victim 1 ) that he stole her credit card and made a lot of purchased for his tank. She contacted her credit card and reported all charges were unauthorized.
All the above listed members and many more got screwed, paypal charged back everything. They are out of money and their equipment are at Peter's house. Peter takes no responsible to fix the problem. ( I have all his e-mail and all the list above victim's contact if any of you want to read, please contact me )
So his girlfriend filed the unauthorized charges with her credit card and the local police. At the end, she got her money back and she doesn't have to pay a penny for all of Peter Rupp charges. After that she dropped her case with the police, the police ends their investigation < well not really since the rest are still trying to press charges against this guy.
So his former girlfriend and Peter got away with all of our equipment. Five or more of us are screwed.
So please BECAREFUL and keep this in mind when deal with him

rccub23

purchased two powerheads from CLAYMC. they arrived quickly, and were better than described. dont hesitate to deal with this gentleman.

dinks

I bought a light from kingfish8302. It was a wonderful transaction.
I receved tracking number, so I would know when to expect it. It was packed VERY carefully and arrived safe and sound. Also, it is exactly as described
Kudos to kingfish8302

zanclus

sold some frags back in mid October to Shaned . He now requests a refund for stuff he tells me is dead. Save yourself some grief and do no sell to him. I have sold to several people without any problems in fact have good feedback here

waterworld

I bought lights from Hocky and had an excellent transaction. Good communication, packaging and assitance with my questions.
Do not in buying from Hocky.
WW

ledzep fan

A+ for sure!!! He made my first online purchase from another hobbyist cross country, and he made it a very good one. Packaging was great
, corals look great
, communication was simply great
. He even took the time to throw in some freebies, and I don't mean just one but 3
He gave me the names of the corals and numbered them so that I would understand which is which. I would highly recommend to buy from zanclus if you get the chance to buy some of his amazing corals. I will be keeping an eye out for more great deals.
Thanks zanclus!!

chano

Bought 2x65 g hex and 1x 42 bow. He delivered them (to PA from FL) and i would buy off of laz anytime. He is an Awesome dude i couldnt have got a better deal. I really couldnt have asked for better. YOU DA MAN LAZ!!

bessycerka

Received his BlueLine Prism pendant system on time, as advertised, no problems. Only surprise was, that the system is like brand SPANKIN new. Perfect transaction. Thanks buddy.

grennan

Bought a ARO VHO ballast from eliteaqua on Sunday.
By Thursday I has it installed and operational.
Quick responces to PM and Fast Shipping.

eliteaqua

Said she wanted a tankk I had , said consider it sold than back out because 1 of his friends siad it use to be his tank because where the temp gauge was put beware