Classifieds Seller's Feedback

renogaw

Quakstar

fast payment, got some chaeto off me. hopefully it shipped through the nor-easter we just had well enough!!

toeknee

Member: mscarpena
Purchased a wet dry filter off of him,
I have never seen anything so carefully packed in my life.
Took me a half an hour to get all the bags and peanuts out!
Everything looks great thanks!!!

gmann1139

Bought three fish off of drewdog82. All were in perfect shape, big, and well-fed.
Picked them up from him, as he's only selling that way.

I bought 2 Wavyseas from bronco300. Supper fast shipping, Great communication, and easy to deal with. Thanks Bronco300.
Saltwatercraz

X

xmenx2dad

Originally Posted by COWFISHRULE
just sold my lights to xmenx2dad.
paid exactly when he said he would. he is definately a good egg !
Cowfishrule
Receive the lights on Wed packed very safe and secure. Works perfectly and looks awesome on my tank. Excellent communication thru the whole process. thanks

S

saltycrab

I bought a T5 fixture from him for $67 shipped. Product was just as advertised and was shipped first business day after receiving payment.

doe

I just received a calcium reactor i purchased from PEEF that was listed here on swfish.com. It showed up in great condition and i was really happy with it. Great communication through the whole process and he is paypal verified which always makes me feel better about sending off the cash.
Thanks again Peef

spiderwoman

Thank YOU!!! I received my 70lb of LR today and I already have them in a 20g little tank I purchased earlier today. Nice stuff Manny!
In my book you are a A+++++ seller. I would highly recommend. Speedy delivery and great communication!

marquis115

Well I bought a T5 6 Bulb fixture from them. Payment got through quick an the item was shipped quick with no damage to the package. When the fixture got to my house I turned it on and two of the bulbs would not turn on. If you messed when the end caps on the fixture that the bulbs go into it would turn them on. I took it to my LFS and one of the people I do business with there said the end cap had a short in it and replaced the end cap and fixed it all for only 22 dollars! I sent Ogrereef a message about everything and asked her if she would please repay me for the fix. ITs been over two weeks and no reply!

V

veeraj87

deyoe1118, this guys is the best to deal with, he was very very nice, and he shipped my LR out quickly and efficiently, he gave me some of the best pieces and what was awesome about him was he sent more than we agreed on. Thank you deyoe1118!

dmcrete

I had an aquarium on swf.com, classifieds, dkfloyd answered my ad, saying she wants my aquarium and she even has means for shipping, i have done everything she asked, emptyed (exspensive salt water , sand corals, )
cleaned it , she told me then to weigh it for her, i did, she then told me to wrap and box this item for shipping, i did, and i also Then wrote her and asked to be paid first before we go any further, she did not respond to my message for 2 days<< i thought Uooo,, i think maybe she is changing her mind??, i wrote her told her the demensions, the weight, even took pictures for her as this tear down took place??
after 3 almost four days of my house being in an up roar, she tells me no she cant afford the shipping ,, after she assured me she HAD MEANS OF SHIPPING
im out the cost of the exspensive salt water< sand, corals, if some body else would have wanted it, it would have helped sell the aquarium, if she would have researched the shipping first!!! instead of leading me to believe she had the means for shipping it, this would not be a frustration, i asked her to reemburse me for at least half of my lost contents, she says no,
so im just letting all you kind people on this site know
BE AWARE OF DKFLOYD,
thanks for listning
DENNIS

dkfloyd

He is a liar and has done nothing but harass me daily with his nasty p.m.'s. I turned this over the the admins/mods because of his p.m.s.
I did not respond to him just one night and the harassment began. He was extremely anxious to get rid of his stuff and there were a few other issues that I had concern with. He also told me he had a bigger tank to transfer all his things to.
I work for a shipping company, so yes, I could arrange for shipping, that was not the issue.
He has called me all kinds of names and refuses to stop the p.m. harassment.
I would stay away from this "person".

dmcrete

to all who reads this, dkfloyd ,, as you all will see,, when the administrator requests all emails, and reads all pms from this monipulating THIEF,
you all will understand my frustration, i have lost all the contents in this aquarium, go to my for sale add and see, it states,, 9Salt water, live sand, and corals if wanted to who ever purchases the aquarium, she writes me and TOTALLY Leads me to believe that she will pay for it, and she has means of shipping,i have been on this site for years, and NEVER had a problem, If you read some of her other posts, She is monipulating other sellers<??!! go figure
any ways, she should help me to make up some of my losses, Or be banned from this site<

dkfloyd

Now we resort to public name calling. So mature. Here is a post of the one of the last pm's I received.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmcrete
ive already contacted a mod, erator, ,, they are lookin into the matter,
sorry about the poor dog,its probably cause your a monipulating thief
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkfloyd
You need to grow up and stop the harrassement.
If you look on petsolutions.com you can get an entire system for less than you wanted including the shipping.
Just because I changed my mind - I do have the right to do that.
Now, I just found out my dog had cancer, there are more important things in life than your hurt ego.
Stop the harrassement or we both can take this to the forum's admins.
Dennis, there is also a law against online stalking and harassing. SWF can ban me over this but don't think for one minute if you post one more thing that I will not contact the authorities.

1journeyman

You've both posted your positions..
Now let it go. Do not contact each other further, in pm's or on this thread.