Classifieds Seller's Feedback

C

clownnut

username: sps1970
frgrasso@yahoo.com

i bough his MH set and VHO set.
MH set i only got the ballast and the VHO i got a GE NO ballast...
watch out.
just remeber the paypal info.
frgrasso@yahoo.com

rgaskins

Member: Natedoggnp
Purchased 80 lbs. of rock from him...He sent 140 lbs and didn't charge one penny extra...Nice rock and fast shipping...Plus a very nice person to deal with..AAA++++

rgaskins

member: Devious
I purchasd a protein skimmer from this member...Very happy with the purchase...Shipping was very fast...AAAA+++

fuax

Member: Spankey
Plants I purchased from this member where GREAT they are a beautiful green and full of hitchhikers.
I recommend doing business with him anytime.
THANKS AGAIN SPANKEY

rgaskins

Purchased some plants for my sump from this seller...Great item, fast shipping and a very nice person to deal with...Thanks...AAAA+++++ :jumping:

shiby1510

Great guy to deal with... sold me chaeto full of hitchhikers and it is great looking!! I recommend him to anyone.

ericp2311

I just got a set of PCs from mumbolog
They are exactly what I need...thanks, man!
I would recommend this guy to anyone!

huronhomer

urface wanted me to make stand and hood... we emailed back and forth, sent contrcat and was to recieve money order for deposit Monday... I started in good faith.... no money and no replies to emails? sorry folks no starts till 1/2 money and signed contract in hand. Just a hobby to keep busy to me but can't afford to do it for nothing, don't want to have to try and advertise to build someone a custome stand and hood just answered a WTB!!!!

huronhomer

was just IM'd by urface and is over nighting fees, so hopefully I was wrong and need to retract my statement.

sw65galma

Bought a brand new skimmer froms Scotts.....Was great to deal with, shipped fast and a price that was extrondiary...I wish all sellers would be so great. A++++++++++
Would recommend any day.

chelle

Got orange mushrooms from Magyk and they came to me in great shape and was exactly what I wanted.
Thanks
Chelle

chazz66

:cheer: I bought a bottle of Seapods from meemmoo and she included a large portion of chaeto with pods also. Excellent transaction!! Thanks Meemmoo!! :cheer:

af_hall14

https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/showthread.php?t=170552
ROBSM1973 - BEWARE OF THIS SELLER!!
I bought 175lbs of live rock for $450 shipped to GA!! He was supposed to send them last Tuesday. That afternoon, he sent me 2 tracking numbers. Both only weighing about 40lbs. Emailed him back and he said there were four boxes. On Friday, only 3 boxes arrived. There were also supposed to be 3 powerheads included. One of the boxes (with the powerheads) was severly damaged. So, this was the email that I sent back to him on Friday....
ok robert, here is the deal....
i got 3 pkgs today
1Z75R0V1034298****
1Z75R0V1037632****
and then the severly damaged one...
1Z75R0V1424298****
The first 2 boxes were fine...live rock is very nice!!
The 3rd box was obliterated. Only 2 powerheads made it, some parts, all 3 prefilters and pieces of their boxes. The styrofoam box that once held the live rock was in a million pieces and was inside a box they used to repackage it. There were 2 pieces of rock in it...only 20lbs worth. We put it on the scale to get an exact weight.
I guess 1st, I need the 4th tracking number and see what happened to that pkg. Then, as a UPS driver's wife and a former UPSer, I know that you, as the shipper, will have to initiate the damage claim in order to get $$ back. It is insured up to $100 and there was easily that much rock missing, plus the powerhead.
Let me know what you think.... I want to try to get this corrected. I wouldn't try to rip you off. If you need pics, I'll send the pic of the obliterated box and styrofoam and what we have in the way of powerheads. If and when you issue a claim, UPS will come out and inspect the box as well!!
If you would rather discuss this over the phone, please call me at ***** or cell *****. I have free long distance on my cell so if you'd rather me call you, drop me your number and I'll do so!!
Thanks,
Amber

So in return he emailed and said he would file the claim on Monday (today) and let me know. I also asked him for the 4th tracking number.... still no response. So, I decided to call the UPS Store where he shipped the stuff. They told me that he only shipped 3 pkg weighing in the 40ish lb range last Tuesday. I called the number he put on the package and left a voice mail for some Fred Grasso.... not sure who that is! I've also emailed him several more times. He will not respond.... I just paid $450 for 100 lbs of live rock.
What a piece of crap!! Maybe he'll read this and rethink things and maybe I'll have to change my attitude if he does but until this just needed to let everyone know because he's still trying to sell stuff on here!!
Any suggestions as to what I need to do?
Amber

scubadoo

Originally Posted by af_hall14
https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/showthread.php?t=170552
ROBSM1973 - BEWARE OF THIS SELLER!!
I bought 175lbs of live rock for $450 shipped to GA!! He was supposed to send them last Tuesday. That afternoon, he sent me 2 tracking numbers. Both only weighing about 40lbs. Emailed him back and he said there were four boxes. On Friday, only 3 boxes arrived. There were also supposed to be 3 powerheads included. One of the boxes (with the powerheads) was severly damaged. So, this was the email that I sent back to him on Friday....
ok robert, here is the deal....
i got 3 pkgs today
1Z75R0V1034298****
1Z75R0V1037632****
and then the severly damaged one...
1Z75R0V1424298****
The first 2 boxes were fine...live rock is very nice!!
The 3rd box was obliterated. Only 2 powerheads made it, some parts, all 3 prefilters and pieces of their boxes. The styrofoam box that once held the live rock was in a million pieces and was inside a box they used to repackage it. There were 2 pieces of rock in it...only 20lbs worth. We put it on the scale to get an exact weight.
I guess 1st, I need the 4th tracking number and see what happened to that pkg. Then, as a UPS driver's wife and a former UPSer, I know that you, as the shipper, will have to initiate the damage claim in order to get $$ back. It is insured up to $100 and there was easily that much rock missing, plus the powerhead.
Let me know what you think.... I want to try to get this corrected. I wouldn't try to rip you off. If you need pics, I'll send the pic of the obliterated box and styrofoam and what we have in the way of powerheads. If and when you issue a claim, UPS will come out and inspect the box as well!!
If you would rather discuss this over the phone, please call me at ***** or cell *****. I have free long distance on my cell so if you'd rather me call you, drop me your number and I'll do so!!
Thanks,
Amber

So in return he emailed and said he would file the claim on Monday (today) and let me know. I also asked him for the 4th tracking number.... still no response. So, I decided to call the UPS Store where he shipped the stuff. They told me that he only shipped 3 pkg weighing in the 40ish lb range last Tuesday. I called the number he put on the package and left a voice mail for some Fred Grasso.... not sure who that is! I've also emailed him several more times. He will not respond.... I just paid $450 for 100 lbs of live rock.
What a piece of crap!! Maybe he'll read this and rethink things and maybe I'll have to change my attitude if he does but until this just needed to let everyone know because he's still trying to sell stuff on here!!
Any suggestions as to what I need to do?
Amber

Yes, you need to calm down and give this individual a chance. Folks work, go out-of town, have power failures or simply do not check email on a regular basis. perhaps the store is mistaken...perhaps there was another box shipped...two trips possibly..or one taken to a different store.
I have dealt with all the shipping companies...and they all have/give out inaccurate information on the phone and on their websites.
If he does not contact you within the next three business days then I would be concerned. Calling someone a piece of crap at this stage of the transaction on this borad is wrong.
It is ONE business day after arrival. At this point you are overreacting. I am not saying you should not be concerned....but posting this is premature.

scoobydoo

I had the same problem with robsm1973.
I would not deal with him again. I bought 10 lbs of ls for $1.50/lb plus $9.00 for 2 day shipping. Paid with paypal on Sat. and asked that he send it Monday. It was mailed on Monday and he sent me a tracking number. I didn't receive it until Saturday because he sent it parcel post. There was probably 10lbs of wet sand wrapped in a garbage bag and sent in a cooler. The sand was useless at that point! I emailed him and is reply was I sent it on Monday if you don't have it yet its the postal service not me! Wrong, he sent it parcel post.

af_hall14

Originally Posted by rgaskins
username: sps1970 or reef1973
frgrasso@yahoo.com
I purchased 75 lbs. of live rock from this guy...He only sent 33 lbs...No refund or help...He stated there was another box on the way but it never got here...Buyers beware...
Here is some of his info:
frgrasso@hotmail.com
sndr3695@aol.com (where the paypal money was sent)
FRGRASSO@ADELPHIA.NET
frgrasso@yahoo.com
Well, it's just ironic that when I told him that there were only 3 boxes and not 4, he quit responding. This quote above is prob. the same person b/c on pkgs that were sent it says Fred Grasso and a phone number. The paypal is in Sandra Pollum's name but now the email is robsm1973@yahoo.com. BEWARE!!! I'm linking it back to this same person. Looks like he took me for the same ride. Wish I had know he was using all the other names before I bought the live rock.