Classifieds Seller's Feedback

keonia

SPencka is a good seller!
Patient and ships quick!! Item received in advertised condition!

A+++++
Thanks!!

tnt

I just bought a 20" coralife aqualight from Newone. The transaction was easy and the light was as promised. Newone is a great seller and I would buy from him again! Thanks!

carshark

did very well, shipped properly, everything was as promised, great maxijet....prompt shipment, will purchase from him again...

crazy4reefs

another positive response for FishFreek ! he is a great guy to deal with also shipped fast and packed the light well.. i would defiantly do business with him again !!

scotts

Diertee147 was part of a thermos frag swap. At first he sounded good, but never shipped me a frag, and THEN his e-mails became sporadic and took a different tone Here is his last e-mail to me. It did not inspire any confidence in me and of course nothing showed up. "I shiped them on tus. I will find out what happend with the shipping tomarow and most liklly they didn't make it so I will send some mor next tus.i will most liklly us a diferant shipping company"
Scott

stuckinfla

Frag Swap - Received my shrooms from Tantaboof......for the agreement of shipping one shroom, she shipped 12!!
Thank you

cha4218

I bought 30' pc lights used from r2esh. The lights are great. I'd deal with him anytime - but maybe with faster shipping option

rberhow

Just received excellent chaeto from DaveB. Lots of life, absolutely no die off and way more than I expected. Shipped immediately upon receipt of payment. Very easy to deal with and punctual with emails. Very happy and will definitely buy from again. Thanks so much.

hippocampu

Originally Posted by Beth
I wonder why folks take chances buying from strangers?? I mean, if Bang Guy was selling clowns, I would buy it without hesitation and know that there would not be problem. I've known him online for several yrs and I trust him. Isn't it safer and easier to either buy from the store, or at least get your stuff from a tried and true hobbyist that either has a good rep. or is known pretty well via the forums?
Sorry, but this is probably the WRONG place for this question/comment.
checked out your home page thats a beautiful tank!
were are you from? tried to send you some pics from my tank but it wont let me copy and paste?
silentworldj7@aol.com
e-mail me ill send you a couple of pics
Jay

ripped off

I sold this fella a overflow box and he paid quickly with money order this guy is not a tire kicker or window shopper he a excellent member I recommend.

hot883

I had a great trading experience with Farmboy and I very highly recommend him as a seller. buyer or Trader. Thanks, Barry (Hot883)

farmboy

Hot883 is a good trading partner. He provided tracking number and the frag was well packaged.
Thank you Barry!

farmboy

This is belated. I'm sure you all know this by now, but Frosty is a good trade partner! I didn't realize this was here. HEY MODS do we have one of these for trading specifically?
ANyway Thanks again Frosty!
Farmboy

youngsalt

I bought 2 250 watt DIY metal halide setups from nc2tarheel that he said was in perfect working condition aside from the fact that 1 ballast didnt have a socket or bulb. setup was 175 watts and the bulb is a ushio (M137 Pulse start) and wont work on the m57 probe type magnetic ballast he sold me.
He has yet to reply to my emails.
Buyers beware!
Thread is here
:https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/show...00#post1352000

[hr]
[edited 7 am 10/28/05]
I DID email seller after I recieved the lights. Also, I tried it and bulb does work on the ballast (Not sure though how effienct it is though or of how this affects the life of the bulb). seller contacted and is seems willing to make amends.

nc2tarheel

you NEVER emailed me and I advised you that i did not know they were 175. I must have accidentally typed that or something and I'm sorry. I sent you an email after seeing this and told you I could reimburse you. The bulb DOES work with the ballast, whatever you say, I have pix of it working..... :shrug
Now if you would quit going around saying that I'm ripping you off when you have not even sent me ONE DAMN EMAIL. You must be sending to the WRONG email address because i never got one. If I was trying to rip you off, i would NOT be posting this message and I would NOT be offering to speak with you about this.