Classifieds Seller's Feedback

ssweet1

whatever, I was going to give you a complete refund instantly no questions asked and I would wait months to get anything back from Fed Ex. A small epoxy seal down at the inlet that was not leaking when I had it totally slipped my mind which I admitted when you griped about it. The stress cracks were from the shipping and could have been claimed. I asked you what you wanted to do and you chose to keep it. I cant make a claim if you keep it so ??? I have made numerous transactions on this board and everyone has been positive until yours so SORRY if you decided to pay too much. I think you should shop around cause $180 shipped for a Euroreef aint bad. Carrie

scubadoo

Bought a chiller from CROX...arrived well packed and in great shape. Promptly shipped and great communication.
THANKS

devious

Originally Posted by SSweet1
whatever, I was going to give you a complete refund instantly no questions asked and I would wait months to get anything back from Fed Ex. A small epoxy seal down at the inlet that was not leaking when I had it totally slipped my mind which I admitted when you griped about it. The stress cracks were from the shipping and could have been claimed. I asked you what you wanted to do and you chose to keep it. I cant make a claim if you keep it so ??? I have made numerous transactions on this board and everyone has been positive until yours so SORRY if you decided to pay too much. I think you should shop around cause $180 shipped for a Euroreef aint bad. Carrie
Great answer: "whatever." To you "$180 ain't bad"......but you described the skimmer to be 100%. Never stating any damage until after I received it.
If that is the way you handle business.....people should be aware.
Point blank: you stated the skimmer had no damage before I paid, then in your last e-mail you state you were aware that there was some damage in the same area.
Even now you state: "it totally slipped my mind which I admitted when you griped about it."
You couldn't even supply glue to help me out.
When you "admitted it," that was the last I heard from you.
Funny how it was loose & not sealed in the same area you mentioned "totally slipped your mind."
H2o tropicals sells brand new blem units for $186.
So yes, I over-paid for a used skimmer that was described to have no damage.....to then find damage that you were already aware of.
If you don't feel that is bad business, something is wrong.

hot883

I hate to do this but he is leaving me NO Alternative.
I made a trade deal with Adam Miller for some base rock traded for some corals. I instructed him that the corals needed to be shipped in a thermos like you had soup in your lunch box as a kid. A month after shipping, the box arrived wet, smashed(weakened from leaking) and I open it to find 2 coffee mugs/travel mugs (he said "they said thermos on the side") with nasty dead water in leaky bags filled with dead corals, shrooms etc.
OUT OF GOOD FAITH, I mailed my base rock out when he sent the confirmation number on his package.
It has been 2 months now and I still do not have my claim/refund money that he agreed to send me. He tells me that since he is a kid and lives 5 miles one way uphill both ways that it is hard for hime to get to the post office. He gets the runaround whenever he goes, but it will be taken care of "THIS WEEK", is the standard answer I am getting still 2 months later, This Week, This Week.
So as a hard lesson to learn by;
No trading with kids
Never ship out again under a "good faith" idea (seemed like the proper reefer thing to do)
Avoid all further trades with PITBULL01/SPACE GEEK
I have given him more than enough time to compensate me and I thought that the money he got for Christmas he could/would honor his debt; he desides to buy jeans. Ok so OUR values are not the same.

bigb

hot883, I can see why you are so angry at this kid, and anyone doing a thermos trade should know the proper thermos to use. His profile says he's 13, he's NEVER seen the old thermos style lunch boxes. I am not sticking up for him at all and agree you should be compensated by him. He also states 6yrs exp. If he learned from a father/older relative he'd know about proper packaging, heck if daddy ever bought him livestock online he could see how it was shipped.

hot883

Originally Posted by BigB
hot883, I can see why you are so angry at this kid, and anyone doing a thermos trade should know the proper thermos to use. His profile says he's 13, he's NEVER seen the old thermos style lunch boxes. I am not sticking up for him at all and agree you should be compensated by him.
He also states 6yrs exp. If he learned from a father/older relative he'd know about proper packaging, heck if daddy ever bought him livestock online he could see how it was shipped.
I AGREE, plus the ONLY way I agreed to this is because he said he had helped out alot at a local fish store and did all their fragging. He refuses to answer emails now, so I am seeing if I can get him to respond on here.

devious

Originally Posted by SSweet1

Great answer coming from a seller: "whatever."
To you "$180 ain't bad"......but you described the skimmer to be 100%. Never stating any damage until after I received it.
If that is the way you handle business.....people should be aware.
Point blank: you stated the skimmer had no damage before I paid, then in your last e-mail you state you were aware that there was some damage in the same area.
Even now you state: "it totally slipped my mind which I admitted when you griped about it."
You couldn't even supply glue to help me out.
When you "admitted it," that was the last I heard from you.
Funny how it was loose & not sealed in the same area you mentioned "totally slipped your mind."
H2o tropicals sells brand new blem units for $186.
So yes, I over-paid for a used skimmer that was described to have no damage.....to then find damage that you were already aware of.
If you don't feel that is bad business, something is wrong.

light10977

Spencka is a great person to deal with. I got what I paid for and then some. Would recommend to anyone if he ever gets anymore stuff to sell. I bought the last of his stuff.
Keith

hot883

Oceana is a wonderful person to trade with. Awesome zoas and rics. Packaged and shipped VERY nice. Thanks a million my friend.

maeistero

i just reread this post through from the first time.
i would suggest that people keep their individual arguements to themselves in email and not try to defend on a sticky post. i think it might make you look like little kids also.
i'm glad that 90% of these posts are positive, that says a lot about the reefer community. obviously there are 1 or 2 ripping us off, but now we know who.
thanks again for the thread mods!

kuniva

Matt, first of all, I'm sorry for doing this, but I have tried to contacted you through emails and I haven't got any reply from you at all. I have sent the payment for the powerheads a while ago, and yet, you were posting new replies and threads in SWF while not answering to my emails.
If you are reading this and this is a simply misunderstanding, that please reply to this so that we can clear this up.
I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

sunburnt

I bought a Kidako moray from Jason. Paid Sunday - here today! The eel was well-packed, and he went through unexpected trouble with shipping and never complained (at least not to me! LOL!). I would trade with him again!
Thanks, Jason!

reeftank27

thanks, she was very nice to deal with, shipping was more than both of us thought so she paid me a little more with no complaints, at least to me anyways. lol thanks and keep us updated with the kidako. jason

rockblast

I bought snails and corals from TeresaQ. Everything arrived alive and well :)
Her prices were really good.
Everything was as promised.
She even give me a gift :D (Shrooms)
I highly recommend this seller.
Thanks again Teresa :D