Classifieds Seller's Feedback

bellanavis

In the past few weeks, I have also traded with Fishfryer, and all went very good.
Also Chadman, he just gave me some free Xenia, very nice, I'm glad I thought to give him a cabbage leather frag, I don't like getting and not giving, lol.
Also traded with Dadummy, went good, emailed me back and forth alot, very nice.
What people have to remember when trading, not everything is going to make it to you alive, and its not the persons fault, who sent it, not all the time. If we all remember that, trading can stay fun and exciting, as well as a way for all of us to get cool stuff for the cost of shipping. Give alittle, get a little, then let it grow in your tank, then frag it out to someone else. If we all do that, we will all have BEAUTIFUL tanks in no time, right?

kdfrosty

Not necessarily another member, but more of an ----/online store that I'd like to leave negative feedback about:
---- Seller ID: aquarium lights
Online Store: www.aquauniverse.com
Purchased "new in box" T5 retro kit from aforementioned seller. Product arrived damaged (not from shipping), no manufacturer packaging, and with lots of permanent maker writing all over the actual product.
Just a heads up guys, buyer beware.

pete43

Anyone,who gave josh81 any corals,hear back from him?I sure have'nt.I actually sent him two pieces of coral,and saw that he had listed the items for sale due to being shipped out to a different air force base.

renogaw

well, i know she rarely if ever comes here, but i had sent michelle9491 base rock and coral skeletons back in september/october. she was supposed to send me money for shipping (which she did) and get some frags from her lfs and ship them to me and i'd pay the shipping. i've contacted her through email and i always get the same thing, i haven't forgoten about you.. i still plan...
so just a warning i guess if she ever comes back.

bronco300

for those trying to reach extremebudman01@aim.com, also known as Mark Buckner, pretty sure that email no longer works and uses reefman61686@aim.com ...i spent $40+ to ship him corals in exchange for corals as well...when he received my package he called our business because the label had that name on it, was confused how he got osmething...then i called him back and told him it was me who sent it...and he acted as if he had no idea what i was talking about-even thought we've been talking the past 1.5weeks, that he must have deleted my emails...so he said he got mine and would send mine and get it tomorrow...well ended it up he sent MINE back to me...heat pack just tossed in which melted part of the bag, was freezing my the time it got to me, and of course half the corals i sent died already....
now if he plans on reimbursing some for my shipping and what not i can let it slide and take this post back...but it seems a bit too shaddy to me with all the other probs that have been happening

scubanoah

Mark Buckner did the same thing to me. i paid about 30 bucks to send next day to him. i sent 3 frags of double headed green and purple frogspawn and 3 green ricordia frags all mounted on their own piece of rock. he sent me back my own stuff which was freezing when it got to me, with 1 heatpack directly on the bag (melted). everything is dead! thanks Mark! awe yeah, he also sent priority, which cost like 6 bucks. i have saved all our previous emails and have all pics we sent each other. you need to make this right with everyone mark!

michaeltx

just a quick question for you guys sending stuff to this guy sending stuff back has the package been opened before its sent back to you? Kinda strange someone setting up a trade and then sending it back thats just weird.
Mike

bellanavis

PSUSOCR is also VERY good to deal with, he sold me something well worth $700 for $100, and some DIY rock just because I really needed it. Hes very nice and still emails me about saltwater stuff.

bronco300

i think mine was exactly the same...it may have been opened though, because it wasnt tied tightly and had some water everywhere of course....however i know he received it and knew about it becuase we talked on the phone about it...so he didnt just refuse it...i sent it UPS, he sent it back USPS....good grief....i'm thinking he may think he wont get in trouble by sending out stuff back...because he has been caught...so now instead of getting in trouble and having to pay he thinks just sending it back would be fine....but its not, because i'm out a lot of money now, and corals dont make it in freezing weather or with aheat pack tossed on the bags

bronco300

I recommend for anyone to CHECK the post counts on ANYONE who has offered to trade with you....He has 36 posts right now...and on another board he had probably just over the allowed limit....so i wuold think itd be at least a BIT safer to trade someone who has been on the board quite a while...not 100% true, but i would think itd work for the most part

catawaba

I suggest coming to this feedback thread and 'search thread' with the proposed trader's screen name.
Feedback works if people leave accurate/honest information for others to read.
***)

beth

Administrator
Staff member
No one should be making trades or purchases from anyone they are not reasonable sure is on the up and up. Obviously, someone who only has a few posts, and no positive feedback, should be avoided. Internet purchases between individuals can be risky, so with just a little precaution and common sense bad experiences can be totally avoided.
There are lots of great traders here; just spend a little time to find them, and research their history.

slipknot23

I paid him with paypal on the 1st I e-mailed him he said on the 3 of february The item was shipped but the tracking info was left on my desk at work. When I go into the office tomorrow I will e-mail you from there. You should have it before tuesday
Than I had to go to paypal to get money back

kender

Good guy, quick to respond. Sorry to hear he is getting out of the hobby but would deal with him again without a question. Cant wait to go home and hook the new ligths up.

pete43

Bought a corner reef ready tank from Kolody,he had tank up and running (to prove it does'nt leak)He helped me load up tank into van,and even took me to Home Depot(for new hoses) A+++
-let me know when you want to sell your 125,Mike
Thanks a lot-Pete