cleaned the back of my tanks glass

murph145

Originally Posted by joncat24
your tank is beautiful as always murph...

are you going to scrape the overflow too? I was wondering how hard the overflow would be to clean. The glass is easy, it's the overflow that worries me>>>>Great pics

one of these days ill takle the overflow jon... lol but its kinda apain so i duno?

murph145

Originally Posted by purebullet
can we see a current stocklist i know most of the fish just wana see a list
as far as fish goes i have the following:
2 - yellow tangs
lrg. pink tail trigger
male painted anthias
yellow fuzzy dwarf lionfish
3 lyertail anthias
mandarin dragonet
siscortail goby
yellow coris wrasse
lawnmower blenny
clarki clown
heres a few of the fish
yellow fuzzy

pink tail trigger

male painted anthias

maxalmon

Those are some incredible photos, what camera are you using? The last one was amazing, who am I kidding, there all amazing....I've been thinking about a pink tail for my tank, has yours played nice?.....Took some advice from your postings and went with the MRC reactor, those are some great people to deal with....

murph145

im using a cheapo olympus D-545... got it like 2 years ago for $200 it does ok after playing with it for a while ive been able to kinda figure out what works better on what shots.... i have to take a few to usually get a good one....
for my birthday in june i want a nicer camera lol and if someone doesnt buy one for me ill buy it for myself!

so far the pink tail has played nice i dont have any shrimps or crabs really he hasnt bothered anything not even the small fish
i think u will be happy with the MRC reactor its a nice setup for the money

demartini

your fish are gorgeous!!!... and I have already told you 3475633566783576356356735763597647654 times how much I love your tank lol

murph145

Originally Posted by DeMartini
your fish are gorgeous!!!... and I have already told you 3475633566783576356356735763597647654 times how much I love your tank lol
LOL thanks DeMartini! i know uve always had kind words for my tank and it and me appreciates that!
and thanks also to azfishgal and cjason for the kind words im glad u guys enjoy my tank!

maxalmon

In the very last pic you posted, to the right of the yellow polyps is what looks some kind off pink ricordia or yuma? Very interesting looking, any more pics of this coral?

bronco300

noooooooooooooooooooooooo, dont clean it murph!! your tank looks AMAZING like that!! well...i dont know if it does in person, but it does in the pics!

wax32

Wow Murph, hadn't seen pictures of your tank in a long time. Looking more friggin' awesome than ever!

murph145

dont worry bronco thats after i cleaned the back panels but not the OF box! lol
thanks WAX! i hadnt seen u in a long time where had u been??@!

pete43

Very nice pink tail,reef safe?Any shrimp ever go M.I.A?.Are the three anthias all female just for the male painted anthia?If so,he's a lucky ......

mrstwig

BEAUTIFUL TANK!! Can you tell me if you run a sump and about what skimmer and return pump you might use? I have a 90 and I can't decide which one to buy. Any other equipment that you use that you think makes the difference in a big way?
Thanks for sharing!

triga22

I think it looks cool having the overflow box with coraline and the glass none. It helps blend in with your beautiful corals.