Close-ups! Let see 'em

swlover

Ok guys I want to see close up shots...not a contest so anything goes! your nicest close up shots... but please make them 500x500, I hate to scroll to the next state to see pictures! Anything fish related, really weird Sci-fi looking is accepted & incouraged. I want to see how close up you all can get before it gets blury! This will be a great thread for all of you to show off your skills!

dogstar

all ways some one to disrespect a thread....

Heres some of mine.....I will look for some fish related later...

dogstar

Here some of my fish. I dont know if these are close ups but when takeing shots of a fish I try to get the complete fish. But I did get a Blue and a Clown face...

rcdude1990

Originally Posted by Dogstar
all ways some one to disrespect a thread....

Heres some of mine.....I will look for some fish related later...
do u mean i disrespected this thread?
he said fish r allowed so i put them

ginarox

wow!!! guys those are amazing close up pictures,,,i already like this thread,i like any thread that shows off your tanks...thanks for sharing ...have a great night..

clown boy

Originally Posted by puffer32
Santa promised me a new one for christmas

:hilarious
Anyways, here's two. Now talk about a close-up! Believe it or not, that's an amphipod!

My Possum Wrasse.

swlover

Hey thats cool, very nice keep them coming. Fish related means anything in your tank..dosen't nessarily mean fishes, could be anything even coraline! My bad! Heres some more...

swlover

Originally Posted by ginarox
wow!!! guys those are amazing close up pictures,,,i already like this thread,i like any thread that shows off your tanks...thanks for sharing ...have a great night..
Ginarox...you do rock! You are always so nice and have a positive out look. Please come back and share some pics! :cheer:

swlover

Originally Posted by Dogstar
OK, last set, I found a purple face too. I dont want to hog the thread.....

Hey as many as you want..no rules on how many! Keep them coming!

ginarox

here are a few things in my aquarium,,sorry some of the pictures are blurry...i really got to get a new camera...have a great day...

thanks swlover for the compliment...