Close-ups! Let see 'em

swlover

Originally Posted by alyssia
I love this thread! You guys take great pics.

swlover, what kind of star is that in your first post?
They just called it a red starfish, I don't know. I have had him about 3 months and it has lost 3 legs so far. I don't know if something is bothering him or he's reacting to something. :notsure: But I can see little nubs growing back.

swlover

Originally Posted by efishnsea
Here you go, a couple of my favorites SWLOVER

Great shots keep them coming! Aint this fun?!

swlover

Originally Posted by TX Reef
I tried to take some close up shots of my reef, but unfortunately, I have been hanging out with my buddy the Captain too long and can't seem to get a picture to focus......... :hilarious
Hummm, might not be the camera LOL, try standing like the capt'n, that might help!

sleasia

sign guy, what are you doing up so late.?..my excuse was i was painting my stand...too tired to search through all my files for better close ups so I threw in these which I found first....thanks

marsha

my blennie knows he is cute... just look at the way he poses for the camera.... what a clown he is...i cant bring out the camera .... everytime i do he has to be in the middle of it... such a ham... the clown of the tank :hilarious

clown boy

Originally Posted by Anonome
Here are mine. The first picture looks like my heniochus is playing peak-a-boo.
How does your Heniochus Butterfly do with corals?

anonome

Originally Posted by Clown Boy
How does your Heniochus Butterfly do with corals?
I have the diphreutes species of heniochus and the two have been perfect in my tank. They have been in there about 2 months now. I had three, but one was not a diphreutes, it was acuminatus.......went after everything. I quickly had to take him out. So now I have just the two, but everything is working out great so far. Knock on wood.

clown boy

Originally Posted by sea worthy
My little BAT!!

I have always loved your batfish, sea worthy! For those of you who have not seen his picture of him standing next to it, this thing is like a foot and a half tall! :scared: :joy:

taznut

Originally Posted by psusocr1
and i also never read where the site asks for pics under 500x500,i must have missed that ESPECIALLY when i see 80% of pics on this forum as big as mine without anyone calling them disrespectfull or getting yelled at
jeez :notsure:

when ever i try to unload a pic it stops me if they are more than 500X500 so i do i get around that i hate shrinking some of them down i have to use a different computer to do it