Clownfish

thumpco

So I have 3 ocellaris clownfish, and I know you cannot mix clownfish. However, would it apply to a naked clownfish? You know the ones without the bars? I'm thinking it would not apply b/c he is part of the ocellaris family- or is he?

bang guy

If we have already mentioned that three Ocellaris probably isn't going to work long term in your tank, why do you think four Ocellaris might be OK?

al&burke

Hey that is no way to treat someone who has had over 28 000 posts /replies and has been here since 2002, I think you are going to have a hard time getting help now my friend.

S

smallreef

apparently you arent getting the point of posting,, its to ask for others OPINIONS if you dont want them then dont ask...

bang guy

When pairing Clownfish it's the species that matters. Since naked Clownfish are Ocellaris they will likely pair up with other Ocellaris. I have not noticed Clownfish discriminating based on color morph.

thumpco

Thanks once again I'm sorry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bang Guy http:///t/389991/clownfish#post_3450676
When pairing Clownfish it's the species that matters. Since naked Clownfish are Ocellaris they will likely pair up with other Ocellaris. I have not noticed Clownfish discriminating based on color morph.