College Football 2004

fishtails

No mention of the Michigan/Minnesota game.:confused: That was one of the best games for last week. The best I've seen Michigan play this year and they deserved the W.
And why is there no mention of Breylan Edwards on the Heisman list. 50 receptions, 763 yards, and 8 touchdowns.
BTW, I'm not a 'bandwagon' guy. I've been with Michigan since forever wiether they loose or not.
This week vs. Illi. will be fun for the Wolverines.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

C

capschamp

Originally posted by dolphinbrz
:cheer: :cheer: Go VOLS :cheer: :cheer:
Nov 6 we shall see Dwarf lion:)

just saw the score.
sorry

belothsurf

So is Auburn.
I don't know Ty, 2 close wins for the Sooners, against state and Texas A& lowlife coach Franchione, may not be good enough if Auburn put's a solid spanking on Georgia next weekend. That's going to be a huge game.
By the way, Bama is going bowling.....
Solid win over Miss St. tonight. LSU next, then Auburn.
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
:D

wrassecal

We definately had a scary game yesterday but never doubted we would win. We were all pulling "Dan Cody's" during that second half.
California really whooped up on that unranked Oregon team, beat them by 1 whole point.. At least Wisconsin had a decent score against Minneso-so.
Auburn got to sit home and watch it all.
After watching USC barely beat an unranked Oregon State maybe it should be Oklahoma #1 and Auburn #2.
Or maybe USC will claim "hostile environment" due to the fog!

hermitkrab

OSU all the way! Although not this year but next... NO ZWICK anymore horray! TROY SMITH ALL THE WAY!!! By the way BLUE is going down, no matter how bad we suck!
BRING BACK KRENZEL!:mad:
By the way A.J. HAWK is the stuff! Gotta love that kid!:yes:
Rock on OSU, good luck, just don't lose to BLUE!

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

hermitkrab

Oh ya by the way. MY GOD OU GET A NEW QB WHITE IS LIKE 30! OU ain't gunna win this year then old man White will be gone and they'll suck unless they get a good QB pick. I predict Auburn is going to win cause they caught everyone by suprise which I told everyone at school it would happen but nooo. Well as long as BLUE don't go to the national or Rose it's all good.:jumping:

reefraff

Originally posted by Wrassecal
We definately had a scary game yesterday but never doubted we would win. We were all pulling "Dan Cody's" during that second half.
California really whooped up on that unranked Oregon team, beat them by 1 whole point.. At least Wisconsin had a decent score against Minneso-so.
Auburn got to sit home and watch it all.
After watching USC barely beat an unranked Oregon State maybe it should be Oklahoma #1 and Auburn #2.
Or maybe USC will claim "hostile environment" due to the fog!

Go back and look at the teams Oregon state has lost to before assuming they are a cream puff. That fog was nuts but I do believe USC still managed to win by one more point than OU, and that was with SC giving up a late TD after taking several starters out of the game.
I think the coaches poll has it right, SC, OK, Aub, Wisc.
I am just praying OK and SC go undefeated. Had a family member that was a huge OU fan and was good friends with one of their coaches back in the 70's. We all went to the SC OU game the year it ended in a 7-7 tie. All that arguing and fighting for a stinking tie! I want to see SC and the sooners in the big one.

dwarf lion

Originally posted by dolphinbrz
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
woohoo Go TN VOLS rockytop all the way baby

i guess nov .6th proved it! lol good luck to all!

wrassecal

Originally posted by reefraff
Go back and look at the teams Oregon state has lost to before assuming they are a cream puff. That fog was nuts but I do believe USC still managed to win by one more point than OU, and that was with SC giving up a late TD after taking several starters out of the game.
I think the coaches poll has it right, SC, OK, Aub, Wisc.
I am just praying OK and SC go undefeated. Had a family member that was a huge OU fan and was good friends with one of their coaches back in the 70's. We all went to the SC OU game the year it ended in a 7-7 tie. All that arguing and fighting for a stinking tie! I want to see SC and the sooners in the big one.

Cream puffs is not a term I would use for either of the Oregon teams, just commenting that they aren't ranked, that fog was bad for both teams and made it darn near impossible to watch the game on TV.
Out of a handful of stadiums, Kyle ranks up there as one of the worst to play in because the fans are such a factor. That's actually cool too.
We had our injuries too. Dan Cody went cookoo and AD Peterson got hurt. And hey, check out the post above, we've practically got a grandpa for a quarterback.
My favorite match-up would be USC and OU too, especially after last year.
As of today, ESPN has 5 of the 6 big 12 south teams ranked. I'm one of those "any given Saturday" people. For all I know Nebraska will beat us next week

reefraff

Cream puffs is not a term I would use for either of the Oregon teams, just commenting that they aren't ranked, that fog was bad for both teams and made it darn near impossible to watch the game on TV.
Out of a handful of stadiums, Kyle ranks up there as one of the worst to play in because the fans are such a factor. That's actually cool too.
We had our injuries too. Dan Cody went cookoo and AD Peterson got hurt. And hey, check out the post above, we've practically got a grandpa for a quarterback.

Should A&M really be ranked? SC had an easier win than OK, Auburn didn't play and SC and Aub lose ground in the BSC rankings while OK gains. Go figure.
SC didn't take their guys out because of injuries, just giving second string some game time.
The fog really messed with SC more than I thought it would. The turf in that stadium is also some obsolete crap that takes some getting used to so it was probibly a combination of the two.
I assume a lot people tuned into the game to root against SC and got intoduced to Reggie Bush, the guy is only a sophomore. This wasn't even one of his better games but damn he reminds me of Marcus Allen, he even has a TD pass this year. He could end up getting a few Heisman votes.

fishtails

If breylan had caught every ball thrown to him meatchicken would not have needed 3 overtimes to beat that other team up north. that is why he is not on the lists.
Should've expected this from a "Anti-Wolverine" Fan
Well, looks like they added Edwards to the list. I doubt he will win, but he will definately get some recognition. IMO, he isn't a overrated WR. He catches the ball more than 90% of the time, and the passes he doesn't catch are either impossible or not intended for him. I've never seen him drop a pass that would be detrimental to Michigan.
BTW, to all the OSU fans, in two weeks we'll see if them Wolverines are really GOOD.
I hope Wisconsin falls to MSU, but looks doubtful. Just want to make sure that BLUE will be #1 in the Big 10.

wrassecal

Originally posted by reefraff
Should A&M really be ranked? SC had an easier win than OK, Auburn didn't play and SC and Aub lose ground in the BSC rankings while OK gains. Go figure.

Speaking of which, how the heck did Notre Dame sneak into the BCS :confused:

reefraff

Speaking of which, how the heck did Notre Dame sneak into the BCS :confused:

Must be an irash fan inside the computer.

dwarf lion

irish have tuffest schedule in NCAA, ....u think it might also have some thing to do with beating ... michigan, and tennessee quite handily! ?
FIGHTING IRISH ALL THE WAY!

reefraff

Originally posted by dwarf lion
irish have tuffest schedule in NCAA, ....u think it might also have some thing to do with beating ... michigan, and tennessee quite handily! ?
FIGHTING IRISH ALL THE WAY!

You have a date with reality on the 27th.
Irish schedule
Lost to BYU (5-4)
Beat Mich (7-1)
Beat Mich ST (4-5)
Lost to Purdue (5-3)
Beat Stanford (4-5)
Beat Navy (7-2)
Lost to B.C. (6-2)
Beat Tenn. (7-2)
Toughest schedule? LOL ND hasn't won by more than 8 points except for Navy who couldn't even beat Tulane. They lost to B.C. joining powerhouses like Pittsburg and Wake Forest as B.C. Victims. They beat Mich by 8 and Tenn by 4, quite handily?????