College Football 2004

C

capschamp

Originally posted by Fishtails
BTW, to all the OSU fans, in two weeks we'll see if them Wolverines are really GOOD.

11 days. then one of us can put our foot in our mouth.

ty_05_f

aTm I think they should be ranked they have lost to two good teams ranked in the top ten, and they were probably looking ahead to OU when Baylor suprised them witha 2pt conversion to win the game in overtime.
I don't think ND should be ranked though.

wrassecal

Ty - I think the Aggies were practicing their trick plays and studying OU. Just goes to show that you have to be ready for every team....even a Baylor.

liverock27

Big game this weekend, UGA - Auburn. My dawgs better win or we will end up in the Peachbowl or some other NIT type bowl, but if Auburn pulls out this win and goes the rest of the way with out a lost I don't know how anyone could say they don't belong in the National Championship, but I am sure I will be hearing from a lot of yall that I am wrong. And don't try to use strength of schedule as an argument, because if you do then your opinion doesn't count and you are probably wearing a helmet (other than for football).

ty_05_f

I use to go to norman all the time but I don't anymore. I usually go to the reefshop or the one in Edmond. The one in edmond isn't as nice but leigh Anne the owner is very nice and helpful. Don't take much advice from the LFS and research on here first.

wrassecal

Originally posted by Tireddroop
nice to be number one. Question to Oklahoma people? what is your favorite pet store to buy fish?

We're only number one in our own minds at this point. Go Sooners! and Go Dawgs!
My lfs advice is don't buy fish at the reefshop and while their corals are nice they are the most expensive.
Crystal Clear in Norman has good if limited stock.
Aquariums (Leigh Ann's place in Edmond) also has good but, limited stock.
I buy at Leigh Ann's and at Crystal Clear.

reefraff

Originally posted by LiveRock27
Big game this weekend, UGA - Auburn. My dawgs better win or we will end up in the Peachbowl or some other NIT type bowl, but if Auburn pulls out this win and goes the rest of the way with out a lost I don't know how anyone could say they don't belong in the National Championship, but I am sure I will be hearing from a lot of yall that I am wrong. And don't try to use strength of schedule as an argument, because if you do then your opinion doesn't count and you are probably wearing a helmet (other than for football).

So who would you leave out to let Auburn in, OU or SC, both ranked higher by the coaches and writers? SC got screwed last year so if I were an OU fan I would be getting worried.
I live in the town where a perpetual 1AA top ten team is located and having playoffs works for them, no reason why the 'real" schools in 1A can't do it.

blemmy_guy

Boomer Sooner, Were handing it to Nebraska !!! :cheer: :cheer: Hey there where is crystal clear at , i live about 80 miles south of there, wouldnt mind checkin it out! todd

jal1639

OU and USC should be left out!! OU almost lost to A&M and the cowboys. USC, WHO have they played?? NO ONE. The SEC is the toughest conference there is!! ALL of the teams are big names, well all but maybe 3.
Anyway, if Auburn wins out, they BETTER be playing for the Title!!!!!!!

blemmy_guy

Please decribe almost, and its importance, Im a Viking fan and we almost Win alot , but that doesnt matter, all the matters is who wins, tha A&M game we went in overconfidaent, the OU OSU game is allways one of our best games of the yr. no matter what our standings:cheer: so anyway, almost only counts in Horshoes ans Handgrenades! :hilarious Todd

reefraff

Originally posted by JAL1639
OU and USC should be left out!! OU almost lost to A&M and the cowboys. USC, WHO have they played?? NO ONE. The SEC is the toughest conference there is!! ALL of the teams are big names, well all but maybe 3.
Anyway, if Auburn wins out, they BETTER be playing for the Title!!!!!!!

A lot of us in the west felt the same way last year when SC got screwed. If SC and OU win out you are going to know how it feels unless the poll voters attempt to undue last year's screwup and pull OU down to third. I think OU should remain third although I would love to see Reggie Bush run through Aurburn's defense. But then again an SC/OU dual would highlight two of the best QB's in the game.
Now watch OU and SC both get beat:D

blemmy_guy

Well it is that time of year! :D All i know is that right now Minesota is not donig too well!!!! I miss MOSSSSSS ! lol, any way i hate to say it but i really agee with ya about last yr, we really didnt deserve what a shot a the title, the way we played our last 2 games was pathetic. Have a good 1 i got to go watch the Vikes do there famouse Choking thing!! :scared: BUt i love em to deth!! Todd

ty_05_f

Big XII is the best well at least big XII south

Crystal clear is on Flood st. in norman I don't remember the address though.

reefraff

Originally posted by Ty_05_f
Big XII is the best well at least big XII south

Crystal clear is on Flood st. in norman I don't remember the address though.

Flood Street, what a great address for a fish store

jal1639

Almost, matters in college. If OU blows out a HS team by 120 then they appear GREAT. If they are loosing all game and win by 2 that should be considered also.

liverock27

OU and Auburn have to play a conference game and SC doesn't. That confrence game should mean alot to both if they win. The extra game at the end and the chance for Auburn to beat up on Tenn. again should put them up a place in the poll. I don't see how you think Bush will be able to run all over Auburn? What big time, fast, hard hitting defense has he even faced this year. V Tech only has special teams, Cal has smaller slower Def Ends, and ND hasn't stopped anyone this year. I am sorry that SC was left out last year, but that was last year, get over it all ready. I mean don't yall claim to have a shair of the title without the title game win?? We will rank last years SC team up their with the great champions like the 1990 Buffaloes of Colorado.