College Football 2004

belothsurf

I just wanted to start a thread about this year's college football season. I really don't pay much attention to other sports, as far as watching them. But something about college football fires me up. I look forward to it every year. ...well, actually down here in Bama, it's a year round pre-occupation, so cut me some slack.
Thoughts, comments, suggestions, predictions, bets, (within legal limits)....whatever.
Personally, I thought it was a rather uneventfull and unsurprising opening day. Except for 2 things.
#1: Auburn scored.....(last year they were ranked pre-season #3 and it took them 3 games to score a touchdown)
#2: Defending National Champs LSU, bout got slapped around by Oregon....
It's gonna be a good season............ROLL TIDE!

E

essop3

I'm excited about WVU this year. Even though trying to beat Maryland is more important than the BCS bowl that all the experts predict.

belothsurf

I agree, I think this is Oklahoma's year. Especially since they don't have to play Bama this year,.... ( you have to admit, we gave yall good games the last 2 years):D
I hope we get to play Oklahoma again, in the not so distant future.
Both USC and LSU raised some doubts in their first games.
Miami and FSU play tommorrow night, right?

blueface

The Wolverines are going to spank the Irish tomorrow. Then you will all be considering them for #1. We have a sick defense!!! Just like 97. GO BLUE!!!!!

diddley

and a very small----roll tide. mike's gold chain is holding ya'll back. just my opinion.
but i do love BAMA.

belothsurf

Originally posted by diddley
and a very small----roll tide. mike's gold chain is holding ya'll back. just my opinion.
but i do love BAMA.

Yeah, I'm undecided on the gold chain. But if I had a wife that looked like his, I could cut my grass in black socks and plaid shorts and not care.:yes:

ty_05_f

I liked the way they spanked the Irish today. Poor Michi better luck next time.
Oh yeah OU is killing their opponent even though it is UH
49-7 in the FIRST half