College Football starts tonight, who you like?

aquaknight

Both teams had excellent run D, but both secondaries were very undisciplined. Why Miami chose to give FSU the ball at the 50 every time, esp. the last time, I have no idea.
That said, what a game!

nina&noah

Originally Posted by AquaKnight
http:///forum/post/3130913
Both teams had excellent run D, but both secondaries were very undisciplined. Why Miami chose to give FSU the ball at the 50 every time, esp. the last time, I have no idea.
That said, what a game!

Yeah, I don't know what that was about either! We got extremely lucky that the ball went through his hands on the last play. Their was no reason for them to have been so close.
We have a tough schedule ahead of us, I hope we can fix some mistakes and come back even stronger for our first home game!
GO CANES

kjr_trig

That was a very entertaining game between Miami and Fla St., but just because it was fun to watch, it doesn't mean that are great teams. Miami has a tough stretch of games upcoming, so we will see. Florida St has to go to BYU in a few weeks, the Cougs are going to take them behind the woodshed and beat their brains in, if they think Miami had a good offense, wait until those 24 year old Mormans run circles around them.

miaheatlvr

Nothing in this world more fun than seeing 80,000 face painters of all ages in Tallahassee being sent home in tears! hahahahahh