Color Color Color I have color!!!

farmboy

You all are just showing off.
. . . .please continue. . . .
Some of us only have a vision of what our tanks will look like and this helps!!!!

bigarn

Great job on the pics everyone! :happy:
Sweet ... Your tank just speaks for itself. Awesome as usual. :D
Did you paint that Mandarin by hand? :happyfish

sweetreef

tyvm...bigarn!!!!I just did a few pics of my clam and next to it i found some zoos i didnt even know i had very cool..But iam not no clam pro but i have been worried a little with my clam i seen a few like bleached spots of white on it does this clam look fine to you and should i worry about the few little white spots on it??

bigarn

I'm no clam pro either Sweet .... I've never had one. Could something be irritateing it? Maybe from brushing up against rock? Other than those spots, it looks good to me ... but like I said... I'm no pro either. I'm sure someone with experience will chime in. :D

X

xnikki118x

Sweetreef, I'm always so impressed by your tank. It's absolutely amazing. If I lived anywhere near you, I'd seriously ask to come to your house just so I could stare at it and wish. :)
Also, what did that person (sorry I forget lol) mean about you fiddling with the contrast and such on your pictures? Do you do that, and how do you go about it?

oceana

Here is an example of what I meant xnik. It’s not a bad thing to do and it makes pics look great but to me it gives a false representation of the true colors in someone’s tank. I have been editing and restoring pictures professionally for about 15 years now so it stands out to me more then it would other people. nothing at all wrong with doing it.
straigh pic with flash.

oceana

here it is again with not much but slight saturation and hue distortion.
does not change the pic but just makes it look better. but the first pic is what the tank looks like if your standing in front of it.