coral colonies

coraljunky

fedel castro said:
good news, good news coraljunky, dammmmm, i got a frag of the Bobby smith teal stag with blue tips, ok man, i guess since you want one of those and i only have a frag of it, i could frag it too, so it will be around, when ever you can,want, come and get it. Hey enjoy that True blue tyrees chalice, its amazing and awesome how it came into the US.
Gee, let me think. Of course I want it.
I think you forgot to charge me for something-purple acro colony? Let me know. I'll try to plan for next weekend. I'll bring a couple buyers too.

hey coraljunky, if i forgot, its free, don't worry about it, a thanks for being honest, can't wait till you come by, i got something else for you, can't tell you what, but i know you'll love it.
cjcoopertag, i never ship out before, i'll see what i can do, thanks.

coraljunky

Originally Posted by fedel castro
hey coraljunky, if i forgot, its free, don't worry about it, a thanks for being honest, can't wait till you come by, i got something else for you, can't tell you what, but i know you'll love it.
cjcoopertag, i never ship out before, i'll see what i can do, thanks.
I love surprises
I'll just have to bring you a piece of my reef, atleast it would make me feel better. It wont be anything as awesome as yours. I'll do my best to pick a favorite of mine.

chris22582

So how much do you have left in those tanks Laz? Scott wants to come by and check out some corals on tuesday. Think you will be around that night?

coraljunky

Originally Posted by fedel castro
chriss22582, i got a few nice colonies,large, and some small one too, its going fast, i'm just keeping a few,lol.
Do I still have a couple on reserve?
Do like the zoos I posted?

groupergenius

Originally Posted by coraljunky
Do I still have a couple on reserve?
Do like the zoos I posted?
I got a 20 polyp frag from Laz that looks just like your orange ones. Check the clam I got from him on the right. The maxima on the left is the one I had allready. I love the new crocea on the right.

400g.inwall

How about all of the LR? Will you be letting any of it go also? I will be in ocala this weekend and would love to come get some.

it will probably be untill new years time frame, it the last to go unless some one wants it with the tank sale. The Fish and Live Rock is last,sorry.
coraljunky bring some of that red zoo, i got plenty of stuff to trade.

groupergenius thats awesome, it looks super happy, can't wait till you get that 900 and that 750 gallon up,
i mean the 90 and the 75 gallon,

cricky007

Hey Fedel, Will you be selling that pair of clowns i've seen in some of the pics? And will you ship? Thanks
Sierra

chris22582

Will do. Always fun stairing at those tanks. lol Im going to try to get one of those off of you come end of decemeber. lol

peef

I hate your tanks
You know why......they're not in my living room.......

Dude you have the best tanks I have seen, well, pretty much ever!!!!!! How long have all of these been up and running? Beautifully put together, my hat is off to you!!!!!!!!

42 gallon bowfront, coral life light power compacts day and atinics,black stand brand new not used, pinquin dual filter with bio wheels, prizm skimmer, sand, Live Rock that in it now,the lights are new pd 300.00, asking 300.00 for whole set up.
tank deminsions 36 in long (3 feet) 12 to 15 with bow

mother colony of purple monti cap, its up sideways, working on breaking down the 280 gallon, i'll post a pic when it was up, it was on the overflow in the middle of the tank, it grew very large. it was called a Idaho purple monti .

top right, i know its horrible pic too see, i'm working on finding pics, bare with me,lol.

a pic of the young days,lol.

here's a frag that i mounted on the rock, just glued it, and now its growing around the tail stag.
i'm going to take a few pics so you see what i have right now, live on swf.com, lol.