Coral Keepers 10 gallon dart frog diary.

zeke92

i looked online all i could find were atleast 30+. atleast the cute ones were, haha.
the tank looks awesome.

dlauber

Coral, that is by far one of the coolest things I have seen
It looks so real, like you cut a chunck out of a rain forest and shoved it into a 10g tank
Its obvious you put of alot of hard work into, I almost wish I was a frog so I could live in there

also I dont know if this is a good idea or not or how well it would work, but could you put one of those magnet things in there to whipe the condensation off front
obviously it would just recondense, but it might be better then stickin something inside your tank, or risk flies escaping if you ever needed to see inside

porkchop48

Those magna floats are great for dart frogs tanks. I have one on every one of my dart frog tanks ( 12 tanks).
For a while I was using paper towels to wipe down the fronts of the tanks but it was too much of a pain.
Normally tanks cost a lot more than that. I am jealous that it only cost you that much. My 29 gal that i have for my imitators cost me about 150$ to do ( but that included plants)
There are many reputable breeders to buy darts from and the price as coral keeper said ranges great. The cheaper being auratus, some tincs and the more expencive being some of the rarer thumbnails ( darklands)

coral keeper

Originally Posted by porkchop48
Did you get the frogs yet?
Wait to much longer and if it gets warmer I may have some old enough come you way.
Nope. I didn't get any yet. How much do you want the frogs for?

coral keeper

Originally Posted by stdreb27
So how much longer do we have to wait to see the little guys?
Nut much longer. I got $55 but I need to buy new bulbs for my biocube which will be like $50. But, I bet I will get the frogs in 2 months, maybe a little longer or a little less.

porkchop48

by the time it warms up I should have costa ricans auratus, Cobalts and azureus ready to go.
let me get some pics of the adults ( i will try to do this today)

coral keeper

Originally Posted by ClownFiSH11
http:///forum/post/2606665
did you ever get the frogs or did you break it down? if you got the frogs lets see some pics :)
I didn't get any grogs because my dad didn't let and my dad didn't let because they are too pricey.
So, I took it down. Might make it into a frag tank now.

coral keeper

Originally Posted by ClownFiSH11
http:///forum/post/2606743
thats not to bad? thats about the cost of an average coral or a semi cheap fish for SW
The most I've payed for a coral was $19.99(3 heads of torch coral)and the most I've payed for a SW fish was $29.99. I wanted to get a pair for $60, but my dad said no.

deltablack22

Originally Posted by Coral Keeper
http:///forum/post/2606697
I didn't get any grogs because my dad didn't let and my dad didn't let because they are too pricey.
So, I took it down. Might make it into a frag tank now.
Thats just sad... You showed some dedication here, I read through the entire thread and was let down. You gotta learn the art of begging kid.