Coral Keepers 10 gallon dart frog diary.

porkchop48

I just read that you got the springs. Glad they made it.
I meant to send you a pm to warn you about the bag I sent them in some people freak out a bit when they get stuff in a biohazard bag. ( for reference the post office freaks a wee bit also)
Tank looks good. As long as you let the tank got for a few weeks before you get frogs ( after you add the springs ) they should get populated enough so the frogs dont eat them all and then they will always have a tasty snack available.

kclester

frog food.....lol...boy ol boy is you parents gunna be mad if a little brother or sisters lets 100 flying insects out into your house...lol put a caution sign on it

coral keeper

Originally Posted by kclester
frog food.....lol...boy ol boy is you parents gunna be mad if a little brother or sisters lets 100 flying insects out into your house...lol put a caution sign on it
LOL. The youngest person in my family is 12 1/2. So she knows not to touch that stuff. I am going to put a caution sign on it tho just for fun LOL.

renogaw

ok... first time looking and all the photos show a photobucket logo, no pics. is my computer messed up?