Coral Keepers 8 gall bio cube reef tank diary.

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by Reef Diver
Jtrzerocool, dont trade him the kenya tree, it spreads almost as bad as aiptasia, and must be rigorously maintained to prevent a takeover. I keep one kenya and I toss about 5, 1 inch frags per week. Those palys are nice tho.
i cant get rid of this kenya tree...
...my mother colony drops branches off about every week or 2...not to mention my LFS wont take it in trade...i dont know what to do with it...

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by Coral Keeper
Hey, can you trade me some of those zoas and a kenya tree frag for a mushroom frag plz?

what mushroom are you offering?

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by Coral Keeper
The red mushroom. I talked my sister into fragging the shroom.
cool...as soon as you frag it and it heals i will take it off of your hands...

jtrzerocool

cool...just let me know when it heals and attaches to the rock...basically just let me know when it is ready and healthy...i have the kenya and palys ready already...

coral keeper

Hey jtrzerocool, wana trade for my torch coral for something you have? Its getting too big for my bio cube and is taking up a lot of room.

jtrzerocool

cool...after you post the pics we should PM eachother...no sence in bumping your thread each time we have a personal conversation...

coral keeper

Originally Posted by jtrzerocool
cool...after you post the pics we should PM eachother...no sence in bumping your thread each time we have a personal conversation...
Ok.

coral keeper

Here are some update pics of the corals and the tank.
Some kind of shrooms.

Another kind of shroom.

Candy cane or trumpet coral.

Kenya tree.

A little rock with 7 different corals that i got for $3.00

Mexican Turbo snail.

A spot the Mexican turbo snail cleaned.