Coral Keepers 8 gall bio cube reef tank diary.

coral keeper

There is a little problem about the clownfish, its my little sisters and she dosent want to get it out and i dont have any room to set up a nother tank and put the clownfish in there. So the clownfidh will have to stay.

coral keeper

Ok. I took out everything and took off ALL the hair algae off the rocks and walls and stuff. Its all cloudy right now but i took some pics while i was doing everything. Right now i just put all the rock back in and just randomly put the live rock all over the tank and i took some pics and im going to reaqua scape everything. I might leave it how it looks right now im not sure tho. Pics will be up in 10-20 min!
Tell me what you think!!

sambasam

do you like the look of cheato algea? i dont. i would stuff it in the back corner. but thats only if you dont like it.

coral keeper

It looks good but i just took it out in the front to get a few good pics of it. Its going in the second chamber where the bio balls use to be. Now i just need to get a light for it then its going in the back.

coral keeper

I made a little inventchin for my bio cube.
I put a mesh net under the plastic thing thats over the bio balls and when some thing like pods and other things go in ill know what they are and if they are bad ill kill them.
I all ready caught about 30 amphipods and killed them and gave them to my fish.

paintballer768

The way you arranged your rock in the latest pic looks VERY nice!

Is the rubberband for a frag or for the stability for the structure? Might I suggest superglue?
Very nice though.

clyde:)

Originally Posted by Coral Keeper
Hear is a few pics of my asterina stars, i got about 4-5 in my tank but only piced one of them. PLZ tell me if you like the pics?
where did you get the asterina stars??????

coral keeper

Originally Posted by paintballer768
The way you arranged your rock in the latest pic looks VERY nice!

Is the rubberband for a frag or for the stability for the structure? Might I suggest superglue?
Very nice though.
Thanks! Its for the torch coral frag.

coral keeper

Originally Posted by clyde:)
where did you get the asterina stars??????

I got a rock of xenia with about 1 LB of live rock and there was only one star fish, then there was 2, then 3, then 4, ect.

coral keeper

Originally Posted by weasel117
thats mother freakin awsome

Thanks!
[QUOTE=looks alot better now that you have got rid of the Hair algae!
Yup.