couple of shots and new addition!

scarface

Originally Posted by fishkiller
I guess I'm in it cuz the chics dig saltwater tanks. What's a tang anywayz? Scarface- I hope this doesn't mean we can't be friends. I just don't know if I could handle that kind of rejection right now. I still love you. Please forgive me and let me move back into that special place in your heart.

You must be a lonely dude up at 2:30 am still typing away--take a long walk off a short pier

fishkiller

lol it's called insomnia- had it my whole life. Where's the love baby?
BTW- A lot of these people are up even later than that. You calling them lonely?

scarface

lol it's called insomnia- had it my whole life. Where's the love baby?
BTW- A lot of these people are up even later than that. You calling them lonely?

Yeah im pretty sure though they dont go around plotting on threads to be a jack a$$--if it gets you off late at nite to do that you need to find another hobby other than saltwater tanks my friend
bye bye my friend

seattle

Nice tank, but seriously, that naso belongs in a 1000 gallon or better. Do not be surprised if/when he stops eating in about 3-4 months. I've been doing this stuff for almost 5 years from the retail, wholesale, and the general enthusiest side. I've kept tangs that size before, but it was in a 1400 gallon aquarium that was 13 feet long. I'm not bashing you, so please don't take offense to this post. I'm just telling you, from my past experience, that tang is not "fine" and he's not happy. And he probably will not survive a year. I MAY BE WRONG and I hope I am, for the fish's sake. Hell, I had a customer with a naso almost that size in a 75.... He died in that 75 before he got that size. Just my $.02

*Leaves thread*

seattle

I don't care about the species. It's the size of the fish. What you think the fish will shrink to fit the tank? That fish is at least 7-8 inces long. Yes, WAY too big for that tank. If it was not such a swimmer, like maybe a grouper, I could understand, but tangs like room to swim, man!
Um so I can't put an adult Copperband Butterfly in a 120 gallon Tank? I think the Naso is alot larger than 7 inches.

jonthefishguy

I must say, this forum is no different than any of the other forums i have come across. Thats the problem with typing out sentences rather than actually speaking them. Emotions get all fired up and tempers flare because we as humans cant tell what type of emotion was backing the sentence that set us off. We sometimes percieve a sentence as a bit bashing or with a sense of saracasm behind it. In all actuallity, a 6 ft tank will do okay for a little while, not long. But that also depends on whether there is enough room for them to swim freely without hindering there swimming path too much in your tank. Seeing this fish in the wild and watching them, they are realy built to be in a larger tank. I dont know how long you intend to have this naso, but they generally are not happy in a tank unless it is larger than any of us could afford. I have 6 tangs myself in a 240 (2yellows,1 sailfin,1 hippo,1 powder blue, and 1 purple along with 19 other fish and counting) In my opinion it will do fine for a while. As for the copperband, it would be okay but they tend to nip at zoos. oh and if your naso is pushing over 7 inches, yeah "for a while" is nearing.

aanthony

yo, so if chicks dig your saltwater tank, you come your not getting your bone on right now
, if your such a player, then why are spending so much time trying to win an internet argument about whether a fish should be kept in the tank, it dosent matter if you argue or not, he's still going to keep the fish, so instead of always having to get the last word, just let him win, then find some girlies, and have them look at your tank, since they dig it soo much.

fishkiller

Originally Posted by AAnthony
yo, so if chicks dig your saltwater tank, you come your not getting your bone on right now
, if your such a player, then why are spending so much time trying to win an internet argument about whether a fish should be kept in the tank, it dosent matter if you argue or not, he's still going to keep the fish, so instead of always having to get the last word, just let him win, then find some girlies, and have them look at your tank, since they dig it soo much.
Hey smart guy, I didn't pull your string. So, why are you talking? Why don't you read what was said. If you still think you have a point after that, then I feel sorry for ya. Being that dumb, life must get really difficult. You guys act like children, seriously. This board USE TO have A LOT of cool people. There are still a good bit, but good lord. I never had to deal with this kind of immaturity. I hope you guys are proud of yourselves, you really contribute a lot to this board,

scarface

Hey smart guy, I didn't pull your string. So, why are you talking? Why don't you read what was said. If you still think you have a point after that, then I feel sorry for ya. Being that dumb, life must get really difficult. You guys act like children, seriously. This board USE TO have A LOT of cool people. There are still a good bit, but good lord. I never had to deal with this kind of immaturity. I hope you guys are proud of yourselves, you really contribute a lot to this board,

your the only one who keeps going=immaturity