Dafts 3G pico

skate020

looks awesome:)
i wouldbt be able todo a 3g tho, i always acclimate by floatinf the bag in water for 40mins or so, but with that you put the bag in and half the water volume tips out lol.
goby looks awesome:)
and is that a flame scallop in last pic? :)

daftboy

After some thought I think I may have to take this system down.... with my classes getting crazier and crazier I have barely enough time to top off my 28 gal. tank down stairs every 3 days .. let alone a tank that needs to be filled every day and change weekly..also I had upgraded my lighting which was sent to me 3 times..each time being the wrong fixture.. and the last one being the right one but with only 2 10k bulbs not 50/50 like I asked...now the fixture(1 week later) no longer works and needs a new starter..things just keep eating my time...Maybe as school slows down I can start it back up..Im pretty sure the Rainsford goby and Zoa's will be fine down stairs..not sure about the tube anemone..let me know what you all think %%

meowzer

Sorry to hear this...Too bad you can;t hold off...Spring break is in March, and schhol will be out HMMMM in NJ I think June
Oh well...that is kinda long...

daftboy

yea ... i don't get a spring break in med school and im not done till July 23
Need to figure out the tube anemone thing though...

small triggers

didnt you know in college you can just take time off when you want???? HAHAAH wouldnt that be great,,, and what do you mean you dont get a spring break,,, are you already on residency rotations???? geezus i feel sorry for you....

nissan577

im sorry about whats gonna happend. i really hope didnt wouldnt have happened. but you are right you gotta have time and like you said you dont have alot. wish you luck

meowzer

Originally Posted by nissan577
http:///forum/post/3226633
im sorry about whats gonna happend. i really hope didnt wouldnt have happened. but you are right you gotta have time and like you said you dont have alot. wish you luck

LOL...What the heck did you just say

nissan577

that it sucks that he wants to take this tank down. i really didnt want this to happnd. but since school is very important he has to continue and when he has a chance again he has to get back on this hobby

my mistake mom and daft!

daftboy

WEll i kinda never shut this tank down... its not exactly in the best condition.....the Xenia and the goby seem to be healthy just the rock work is well... nasty... what can I do to clean it up ?