DeMartini's 14G BioCube

bronco300

beautiful tank...cant wait to see the sexy shrimp in there, used to have one myself, but lost him during my move...but they are amazing to watch

bronco300

awesome tank!...got any pictures of that sexy shrimp in there?....love that cat too..miss having animals running around here

ed, edd n eddy

AMAZING NANO... Congrats DEMARTINI
Ohh boy, I wish my could turn like yours. Could give me some sugestion? I'm only 3 weeks with my nano.... I want a coral reef too!! I alredy have LR aand LS all well cured...I just tested the water and everything looks good, and I added two hermits. What should I add next? How long should I keep the lights on? Please give me some suggestion!! THANKS...

demartini

Originally Posted by Bronco300
awesome tank!...got any pictures of that sexy shrimp in there?....love that cat too..miss having animals running around here
thanks, ya know what?!? I never see my sexy shrimp. I saw him a couple nights ago...

demartini

Originally Posted by Ed, Edd n Eddy
AMAZING NANO... Congrats DEMARTINI
Ohh boy, I wish my could turn like yours. Could give me some sugestion? I'm only 3 weeks with my nano.... I want a coral reef too!! I alredy have LR aand LS all well cured...I just tested the water and everything looks good, and I added two hermits. What should I add next? How long should I keep the lights on? Please give me some suggestion!! THANKS...
I would add some more crabs and snails. If you are finished with the cycle then go on and add a fish. Maybe get some easy corals to start with like mushrooms and zoas. You can leave your lights on for 6-8 hours. Good luck! By the way I looooove Ed, Edd and Eddy lol

bronco300

thats sad..when i had mine i could always see him hangin around my xenia, it was great , just have to find his little hiding spot and should be around there most of the time...or at least thats how mine worked
need some more pics

demartini

yeah...well my sexy shrimp is lame! he hides inside one of my rocks. I think I'm just going to get 2 more. I hope they stay out lol...they are sooooooo cute!

X

xrobbx03

love the tank. Its always good to see someone the same age as me who does saltwater tanks.

demartini

Here are some pictures of my new corals. I know I traded my fox coral before, but when I saw this one at my lfs I missed it and decided to get it. I also found this beautiful alveopora at the lfs. I already did my research on it and decided to give it a try.

bronco300

not sure it really matters mushroom--may be true a beautiful girl posts a thread and people jump on it...but as long as others are getting helped as well then ok...youre going to get a lot more posts on picture threads than help threads usually..brings a lot more attention to since there are pictures....but either way