DeMartini's 14G BioCube

demartini

the salt water hobby isn't cheap here... no coral reefs around lol I travel around to find nice stuff for my tank.

power1

Great Work DM. You seem to have a gift for getting it right. Indeed, you are setting the bar very high.

Power1

T

the gift

Originally Posted by Thejdshow
that tank is hawwwwwwwwt
just like her
great tank!

joncat24

DeMartini needs her own message board!!! The nano category has been taken over by this nano queen...LOL
Great tank....how does it feel to have the best nano on the planet we call home???

demartini

thanks joncat...you are a sweetie, but I must admit that I would love to trade tanks with you lol I wasn't kidding when I said it before. Your nano is my favorite.

T

the gift

i really can't get over your tank its one of the greatest nanos I have ever seen keep up the great work...

demartini

Originally Posted by The Gift
i really can't get over your tank its one of the greatest nanos I have ever seen keep up the great work...
Thanks...That's really nice of you to say!

demartini

My nano is PACKED!!! I need to give my corals more room, so if anyone is interested in trading anything (preferably rics) for my frogspawn then let me know. The frogspawn is beautiful I really do love it. I have 2 pieces of frogspawn, one with 4 heads and one with 3 almost 4. Thanks

M

max power

Hey Lauren,
Whats your opinion on the JBJ Nano Cube vs. Oceanic Bio Cube debate? I believe I heard you mention you had the JBJ and switched to the Oceanic. Trying to decide which to go with and I figure you would be the person to ask.

demartini

I never had a JBJ. My old nano was a cube master. I really like my biocube a lot, but then again I have only had it for a month. I have read that the JBJ is known to randomly crack. Sorry I can't really help you.

bschaible

your tank is very, very beautiful. i hope mine looks that way some day (9 gallon). i have a question for you? when you get new corals do you ever have to rearrange them? i feel that ive been rearranging every time i buy a new coral because i cant find holes or places to wedge them into. i'd rather not go thru this process every time!! do you have any tips?
again, your tank is A-Mazing!

demartini

thanks, Since our tanks are so small it's hard to avoid rearranging things when we get new coral. I try to find coral that I know will fit in a spot that I have open. I started to buy some branching live rock. The branching rock is really great for sticking frags in.

scubaguy

Awsome tank DeMartini. :jumping:
My daughter has been following your posts because she is starting her own 10 Gallon tank. She is waiting for them to send her verification email but it has been three days now, she is only 9 so that might be the problem. I will let her know you posted some new pics though.