DeMartini's 14G BioCube

lovin_life

ok thanks!and do u think the mini bow 2.5 would make a good tank and would this bulb be ok to power itfor a few simple things? 10 WATT MINI COMPACT FLUORESCENT - 50/50 or do know of any thing else?

cb55amg

hi demartini is that a bio cube, what size i just bought a 29q for my home office and i need some advise to make it look like yours. i have another fowlr so im new to the coral thing. btw i love your tank

demartini

Originally Posted by cb55amg
hi demartini is that a bio cube, what size i just bought a 29q for my home office and i need some advise to make it look like yours. i have another fowlr so im new to the coral thing. btw i love your tank
thanks! It's a 14 gallon biocube. feel free to ask questions if ya need help. good luck with your tank!

bonebrake

Wow Lauren!

Awesome tank!

I love the ricordea and the plate coral. I had a plate coral for about a month that I was babysitting for my step dad until he got his new tank up; now I miss it! I really enjoyed feeding it and watching it eat. It is now happy in his new Oceanic BioCube 29.
Is that an Acanthastrea lordhowensis
in the bottom center on the sandbed?
:notsure:

adairable

So I am going to be your tank stalker...jk!
I <3 your tank and hope mine grows up to be just like it

I was wondering what you would suggest as my first coral purhase...?

demartini

Originally Posted by Bonebrake
Wow Lauren!

Awesome tank!

I love the ricordea and the plate coral. I had a plate coral for about a month that I was babysitting for my step dad until he got his new tank up; now I miss it! I really enjoyed feeding it and watching it eat. It is now happy in his new Oceanic BioCube 29.
Is that an Acanthastrea lordhowensis
in the bottom center on the sandbed?
:notsure:

thanks! Yeah plate corals are awesome. I'm thinking about buying a purple one.
You got the ID right... I see you also have one in your tank

demartini

Originally Posted by Adairable
So I am going to be your tank stalker...jk!
I <3 your tank and hope mine grows up to be just like it

I was wondering what you would suggest as my first coral purhase...?
lol Yours will look great! maybe start off with some star polyps or my personal favorite... ricordeas!

zoie2

my cousin took me to a fish store I'd never been to before and they have a cocoa worm. It has two heads, one to the left and one to the right. They want $80.00 for it.
The heads are not near the size and color of yours, but it does look nice. How much did you pay for yours? (If you don't mind me asking)

demartini

Originally Posted by zoie2
my cousin took me to a fish store I'd never been to before and they have a cocoa worm. It has two heads, one to the left and one to the right. They want $80.00 for it.
The heads are not near the size and color of yours, but it does look nice. How much did you pay for yours? (If you don't mind me asking)
overpriced!! mine was $50... and I thought that was a bit much. they still have some left, but I got a really nice one. The other ones I have seen aren't as bright and big. you can try looking around online... you find a better deal.

zoie2

I thought that was a bit much. He was a little over priced on everything, but only by a couple dollars, but that seemed crazy!! Maybe I will look around on line. the only thing with that is the price of shipping and you don't really see what your getting.
Thanks!