DeMartini's 14G BioCube

blazin2k6

Yeah new pics come on. I been missing seeing your tank for like over a month now with your beautiful photo shots. Come on wit it. Whats da deal ?

peef

I am in agreement that there should be more pictures

Sooooooo, I am waiting

heh heh heh!!

demartini

wow thank you! I'll take pictures soon. right now the sand bed is covered in yumas, which will be going in the new tank I'm going to set up soon and the sides have egg crates full of zoas so my tank looks packed and a mess right now, but I'll take pictures soon.

demartini

Originally Posted by KAT74
I agree!! New pics are overdue!

BTW... how are your Picasso's doing, Lauren?
I have very sad news....
last week one of my picassos decided to go carpet surfing and I found her dried up on the floor =( the other clown definitely knew she was gone and actually wouldn't eat for a couple days.
I decided to sell the other picasso, and I found a guy on another message board that bought picassos from the same LFS as me and he said he'll buy mine for the full price $130.
I am actually going to buy a new pair later.

blazin2k6

Well if your sandbed is covered in yumas and your eggcrates are full of zoos then i would be more than happy to put some money in ya pocket and take some off ya hands. And i am sure there are more that would do the same. So if you ever got any to get rid of let me know.

demartini

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
Well if your sandbed is covered in yumas and your eggcrates are full of zoos then i would be more than happy to put some money in ya pocket and take some off ya hands. And i am sure there are more that would do the same. So if you ever got any to get rid of let me know.
lol I don't sell my ricordeas
hehe They are for the new 30 gallon I'm setting up.

K

kat74

I am sorry to hear about your picasso!
So glad that you found someone to buy the other one though!

I still haven't had luck finding a misbar pair; my LFS keeps requesting them, but they won't order from ORA for some reason. I'm also looking for a misbar gold striped maroon. If I could find one of those, I'll take it! So, whichever comes first, the misbar percula pair or the misbar gsm, I'll take it.

Can't WAIT to see what your new 30 gallon is gonna look like! I know that it's gonna be a beauty! Afterall, your tanks have been my inspiration into the hobby!

demartini

Originally Posted by KAT74
I am sorry to hear about your picasso!
So glad that you found someone to buy the other one though!

I still haven't had luck finding a misbar pair; my LFS keeps requesting them, but they won't order from ORA for some reason. I'm also looking for a misbar gold striped maroon. If I could find one of those, I'll take it! So, whichever comes first, the misbar percula pair or the misbar gsm, I'll take it.

Can't WAIT to see what your new 30 gallon is gonna look like! I know that it's gonna be a beauty! Afterall, your tanks have been my inspiration into the hobby!

you're so sweet kat! =)
A LFS in san francisco had some gold striped maroon misbars a few months ago. They were really cool! I hope ya find some misbars soon.

peef

I almost fell out of my chair.....wow that is expensive. I have a LFS in maimi I just found that is selling some black and white picassos (don't know if ALL picassos are BW) for $100 a pair.

blazin2k6

Wow. I Want to just see a photo of some b/W Picassos. Never heard of such a thing.I have a pair of BW Oscellaris and pair of Misbar true percs. 48 EACH for BW and 38 each for the true percs. Crazy prices i know :(

demartini

Originally Posted by peef
I almost fell out of my chair.....wow that is expensive. I have a LFS in maimi I just found that is selling some black and white picassos (don't know if ALL picassos are BW) for $100 a pair.
are you sure they were picassos? if so then buy them and sell them online!!! that's a great deal.

demartini

Originally Posted by Blazin2k6
Wow. I Want to just see a photo of some b/W Picassos. Never heard of such a thing.I have a pair of BW Oscellaris and pair of Misbar true percs. 48 EACH for BW and 38 each for the true percs. Crazy prices i know :(
here is one of the picassos. Mine were babies, so they didn't have the black yet.

hefner413

Just wondering again.. other than being much more rare thank regular clowns, are the picassos much different? Like with personality, etc?

daayda3

Originally Posted by daayda3
Do you have a FTS with the new yumas?

bump.. that was a long tomorrow
(unless there in another thread..)

demartini

Originally Posted by daayda3
bump.. that was a long tomorrow
(unless there in another thread..)
lol I know... I left my camera at my friends house, so I'll take pictures when I get it back.