DeMartini's 14G BioCube

gharner

Demartini, the tank looks amazing!

what is the name of the coral in the 6th picture? (green/snowflake looking)

howardj

Did I ever tell you that you're the one that inspired me, also?

I love your tank!
Do you have Nuclear Green Paly's by any chance?
(First recent FTS)
EDIT// Oh Hey! they're in the third pic too!

demartini

Originally Posted by HowardJ
Did I ever tell you that you're the one that inspired me, also?

I love your tank!
Do you have Nuclear Green Paly's by any chance?
(First recent FTS)
EDIT// Oh Hey! they're in the third pic too!

awww thanks Howard!

yep I do have nuclear greens... now I just need to find purple death and purple people eaters.

liverock27

De great looking tank. I am in the market for a 14 gallon Bio Cube right now and was wondering what mods you made to yours? Did you change out the lights or did you stick with the PCs that came with it? I read that you changed out the media in the back and I plan on doing the same, but wanted to see if you made any other changes along the way or if you would recommend any changes for me to make. Again great tank and thanks for any help you can give.

demartini

Originally Posted by LiveRock27
De great looking tank. I am in the market for a 14 gallon Bio Cube right now and was wondering what mods you made to yours? Did you change out the lights or did you stick with the PCs that came with it? I read that you changed out the media in the back and I plan on doing the same, but wanted to see if you made any other changes along the way or if you would recommend any changes for me to make. Again great tank and thanks for any help you can give.
Thanks! I also upgraded the pump to a mj900. I did change the lights; I took off the hood and the put a 70w HQI sunpod.

demartini

Originally Posted by New2Salt1
What are picassos?
Its a rare deformity in which the lines on the clown fish come out abstract.
Here are my picassos.

liverock27

I baught the Bio Cube14 with the 3x24 pcs and also replaced the pump with a MJ900 that I had like you sugessted. What heater are did you use? I'm very excited about starting this new tank since I have been looking at your thread.