DeMartini's 14G BioCube

demartini

Originally Posted by fishboy52
hey you have a really nice tank! if you have any zoo frags you don't want can i have them. i'll pay the shipping.

I don't have anything to give away, but I'll be happy to trade with you.

demartini

I have a ton of frags of these palythoas... if anyones interested in them let me know. =)
here's one of the frags...

I also have smaller frags of these.
I have other corals that I will only trade locally.

mpls man

Originally Posted by DeMartini
I have a ton of frags of these palythoas... if anyones interested in them let me know. =)
here's one of the frags...

I also have smaller frags of these.
I have other corals that I will only trade locally.
DeMartini....I'd love to have a frag from you of these, are you willing to ship ?
if so that would br great. my zip is 55406, let me know.
thanks, Dwight

xokarmaxo

Lauren, if you're able to ship, let me know. I'd LOVE a frag!

PM me a price for the frag and shipping to zip 30281.

howardj

Can I have the link to that site as well?
howard253380192@aol.com
I can't believe how incredible you tank looks. Every change it has gone through just keeps getting better and better. I can't believe you've only been in the SW business for a year!!
And I second the Photo book, if you ever get it published ;)

demartini

I already have the frags reserved for people, but if any of them back out then I'll contact you guys... thanks for you for asking about them! =)

demartini

Originally Posted by HowardJ
Can I have the link to that site as well?
howard253380192@aol.com
I can't believe how incredible you tank looks. Every change it has gone through just keeps getting better and better. I can't believe you've only been in the SW business for a year!!
And I second the Photo book, if you ever get it published ;)
thank you so much!

bill109

hey, i know u have answered this a millllion times but this is gonna make it a million and one.
so for fish u have a clown, a sixline and a yellow watchman?
im j curious cus im setting a 12 up soon
and also how many wats is on the tank?
what kind of lights?
where did u get them if they are other then stock lighing.
Defoc18@cox.net if u would rather shoot me an email or type it on the boards.
and as always. tanks amazing

howardj

Hey Lauren,
I'm trying to decide on a 12 or a 24 Gallon, and can't decide on which brand to get.. Aquapod or Biocube, do you have an opinion on them?
I was also going to see if you could post a picture of your full tank, with MH and all.
And, last one, I swear.. when you first started this thread, were you just using stock lights? (referring to the earlier pictures)
Thank yah
Howard

newbieabc

You tank looks amazing!!! It makes my wanna down grade my 55gal!!! About those frags. I dont know much about the process. Maybe you could shoot me an email explaining the process. Drumsrus101@aol.com. Thanks. Thank look GREAT!!!!! :)