DeMartini's 8 gallon BioCube

saltn00b

many gorgonians need heavily fed water column , even if they are photosynthesizing. they often in need of a lot of phyto.

saltn00b

i dont think cyclop is considered a type of phyto , but more of a zo plankton of one specific type. not entirely sure. if its still alive i would try and get some phytoplan.

bonebrake

Hi Lauren,
I just wanted to drop you a note and let you know the Chemiclean Red Slime Remover worked wonders! The cyanobacteria is 100% gone. Thanks!

demartini

Originally Posted by saltn00b
i dont think cyclop is considered a type of phyto , but more of a zo plankton of one specific type. not entirely sure. if its still alive i would try and get some phytoplan.
I always add a little phytoplankton, but I don't want to put too much because My tank is so small and I don't want to pollute the water. the gorgonian seemed to catch the cyclopeeze pretty well. Maybe I'll frag the dead pieces off and stick it in my 14 gallon.

demartini

Originally Posted by Bonebrake
Hi Lauren,
I just wanted to drop you a note and let you know the Chemiclean Red Slime Remover worked wonders! The cyanobacteria is 100% gone. Thanks!

I'm so glad it worked! can't wait to see your tank!

cpbirds407

Originally Posted by DeMartini
Here are my new Arctic Blue Clove Polyps; they look like snow flakes.

Hi De Martini
Do you ever frag these blue clove polyps? If you do...Hmmm... You know what I want! Just one polyp is enough for me!

Let me know.
Drop me a PM
Thanks!