DeMartini's 8 gallon BioCube

davido

I Have A Couple Of Questions As Well. Now That You've Taken The Filter Out The First Chamber What Do You Have In There? More Lr, Heater? Also How Much Lr Did You Put In The Second Chamber, Same Height As The Bio Balls Or Just To The Water Level Line. Did You Also Take Out The Tray At The Bottom Of The Bio Balls? I Know Its Alot Of Questions But How Much Larger Did You Make The Overflow Into The Second Chamber. Sorry For All The Questions.
David

well i wanna set up another nano tank because the last one i had, i did
when i was 10, did no research and made A WHOLE LOT of mistakes.
so any advice? also with your nanos do you just use the lights and
filter that come wit the set? if so how many watts and stuff? do you use a
refugium? thk you for spending time answering my questions

blondie_00

Originally Posted by DeMartini
he didn't have them under any special lights... I think he had them under PC's
I plan on adding a yasha goby, a spike fin goby, some sexy shrimp, 1 or 2 pom pom crabs, zoos, gsp, daisy polyps, blastos, clove polyps, plate coral, a clam, gorgonian and maybe some anchored frogspawn. haha I have it all planned now I have to find the stuff!
ive got two pom pom crabs. MY MOST FAVE THING IN THE TANK if you go with them ull love em

cjason3041

ok, finally read the whole post...so you bought upgraded lights...what would you recommend for the 29 biocube??? i want MH but don't know where to start... and i was lied to by LFS...he said i could not have plate coral in nano...wow he didn't sell me something....i'm confused....not like LFS :thinking:

joojoo

Originally Posted by cjason3041
ok, finally read the whole post...so you bought upgraded lights...what would you recommend for the 29 biocube??? i want MH but don't know where to start... and i was lied to by LFS...he said i could not have plate coral in nano...wow he didn't sell me something....i'm confused....not like LFS :thinking:
He probably told you that because they get pretty big.

susiestank

Your second tank will look just as great as the first! I wish I could find stuff like that around here! Everything is half dead here! Can't wait to see more posts.

marinfire1

lauren! i went to the LFS i told u about on Lombard Street. it was amazing. very far prices and reallly nice stock of fish and corals...they ONLY have SALTWATER and Coral so no freshwater...its very nice u should go check it out if u havent already

demartini

Originally Posted by marinfire1
lauren! i went to the LFS i told u about on Lombard Street. it was amazing. very far prices and reallly nice stock of fish and corals...they ONLY have SALTWATER and Coral so no freshwater...its very nice u should go check it out if u havent already

cool! I'll definitely have to check that place out! I tried emailing you back, but for some reason I wasn't able to.

demartini

I know I haven't been responding, but I've been pretty busy... you know how life is lol. Anyways all the questions are overwhelming, soooo if you still want to know something you can ask now... I promise I'll answer! New pictures will be coming soon!

imfsub12

let me guess you are just finishing up your year at school and everything is due at once and exams are coming up shortly to...
If so i know what you mean....
ahhhh