DeMartini's 8 gallon BioCube

imfsub12

Originally Posted by DeMartini
I got an email from photobucket... They said I exceeded my monthly bandwidth. The pictures should show up tomorrow. Thanks for telling me!

it seems like you need a better place to keep your pictures...

demartini

well, the pictures are back now. I found out that I had my album on public. Photobucket said that that the bandwidth has something to do with how many people view my album :notsure: , so I switched it to private.

imfsub12

ya that would be better.. I see for a fair price you could get unlimited bandwithc for like $25 a year.. not that bad...

demartini

Originally Posted by tmgpp
can you post some new full tank shots?
I posted an updated picture 3 days ago... nothing has really changed. I bought some new frags, but they are sitting in my over packed 14 gallon, that is beginning to look like a little propagation tank! lol I'll post new pictures when I add more stuff.

jumpman23

Martini, Did you take the sponge out of the chamber with the pump or do you clean it? I have a BioCube 14 with live rock and a saphire skimmer in place of the bio balls. I replaced the cartridge filter with filter floss. My tank has been cycling for one week.
Your tank is looking great already. That live rock is the best ever. ***)
Thanks for any advice

cjason3041

young lady, as usual your pics are beautiful...i LOVE the anemone shrimp...looks great...cant wait to see the frags in the new tank

demartini

Originally Posted by jumpman23
Martini, Did you take the sponge out of the chamber with the pump or do you clean it? I have a BioCube 14 with live rock and a saphire skimmer in place of the bio balls. I replaced the cartridge filter with filter floss. My tank has been cycling for one week.
Your tank is looking great already. That live rock is the best ever. ***)
Thanks for any advice
Yea, I still have the sponge in there, I clean it every time I do a water change.

demartini

Originally Posted by REEFCRAZY81
how much flow can the sexy shrimp handle are they pretty strong
I don't know... a lot I guess. They should be fine as long as your flow isn't making everything fly around your tank.

G

gsusfreak

you know, i actually picked up a sexy shrimp the other day just because of you, and my girlfriend likes it......the thing is, i cant ever see the thing without staring in my tank until my eyes hurt....they're soooo tiny!!!....how come yours look so big!