DeMartini's 8 gallon BioCube

demartini

Originally Posted by larryndana
new page. :cheer:
always wanted to do this, lol. :happyfish
how exciting! haha

anubisxero

I've always wanted to try my hand at a biocube. Just never have I guess. And it wont be anytime soon with that 90 glaring at me from the office.

demartini

this is an updated picture of my tank. I added some GSP, Daisy polyps, zoos, and some shrimp! I ordered a yasha goby, but my LFS said that it died on the way to the store. :(

anemone shrimp

I added 2 sexy shrimp

demartini

thanks guys
shogun, I watched it!!! hilarious! I definitely will be watching it every week! My friend was showing me some videos and Dwight is the best! lol

autofreak44

aww i want to see your tank but it says photobucket bandwidth exceeded on all your pics how sad.... do you know how to fix it?

demartini

I got an email from photobucket... They said I exceeded my monthly bandwidth. The pictures should show up tomorrow. Thanks for telling me!

anubisxero

Originally Posted by DeMartini
I got an email from photobucket... They said I exceeded my monthly bandwidth. The pictures should show up tomorrow. Thanks for telling me!
ahaha are you kidding me?

shogun323

Originally Posted by DeMartini
shogun, I watched it!!! hilarious! I definitely will be watching it every week! My friend was showing me some videos and Dwight is the best! lol
You've made me proud Lauren!!! :cheer:

volitan_fa

Originally Posted by shogun323
I hope you watched the Office tonight!!!!

A lady on my unit was watching it while I was giving her a shot the other night....it was hillarious...I think I've been converted too.

tx reef

Your tanks are amazing. It is nice to see someone doing things right and have such enthusiasm. I have never commented on your set ups before and just wanted to say how wonderful they are.
Keep it up!