DeMartini's 8 gallon BioCube

reefcrazy81

u said all u feed is mysis shrimp and cyclopeeze. do u add any phyto feast or any other things........... anything like iodide or strontium cloride

reefcrazy81

im just asking alot of quesstions becase my last tank crashed after 6 months im just getting back in too the sceen ...... looked at the new alameda fish store looks like i may hit it up this weekend........and agin thanks for all the help

larryndana

Dynamite, :thinking: , nice set of clams you have there.
Let me know where i can pick up one of those money trees

just kidding.

volitan_fa

Do you notice a lot less top-offs in the biocube? I haven't topped mine off all week and it doesn't look like the level's even dropped....I was going through 1 1/2 gallons every week in the open top curing tank...
Oh...and I put some pics up of mine :p

m0nk

Rock on, nice stuff there. I'm sure this tank will be awesome.

I wish they had frags like that for sale around here too, even That Fish Place doesn't carry nice stuff like that.

demartini

Originally Posted by volitan_fa
Do you notice a lot less top-offs in the biocube? I haven't topped mine off all week and it doesn't look like the level's even dropped....I was going through 1 1/2 gallons every week in the open top curing tank...
Oh...and I put some pics up of mine :p
When I had a hood I never had to do a top off. Now with the hood gone I top off a little less than a cup a ay.
Originally Posted by larrydana

Dynamite, , nice set of clams you have there.
Let me know where i can pick up one of those money trees
just kidding.
thanks lol I got some great deals... I just had to drive fpr 2 hours ,and that was just one way!

thanks for the compliments!

joebob7

the devild armor zoa looks AMAZING!!

i wish my LFS had nice frags the only cool zoas they have is a big rock that is $100!!!

B

bigshoesw

DeMartini,
Just wanted to let you know that your tanks look great!!! Im very impressed that you are into having, or better, maintaining a reef tank. Props, Ben

ric maniac

DeMartini: im new to the forums but have had my nano cube for about 4 months now and i got the nano cube instead of a normal tank purely because all of yours look so nice
oh and thanks for getting me into rics to lol i LOVE the little guys! once again congrats, another nice tank... simply amazing

demartini

thanks guys!
cjason, clams need at least T5's, metal halides are best. I know that derasa clams can actually be kept under PC's, but they still need a lot of watts.
ric manic, you're crazy about rics... just like me! hehe :)