DeMartini's ADA Reef

asharp13

bummer :((((
ake sure you keep us all posted and i am already excited to see the upgrade in the comming months!!!!!!!!!

soviettaco

well it's a shame about the nano but after seeing these!! WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!
Originally Posted by DeMartini
http:///forum/post/3057906
I got a lot of free SPS from a friend at the fish store who has decided to go all soft corals. I changed out a lot of the rock on the right side for more branching rock because I wanted to have spots for SPS. Some new pictures!!

Are you, at all using photoshop? Cause I don't understand how you got your tank to look like saltwater heaven. Seriously it's amazing can't wait for these updated pics, I will definitely be watching this thread!
Keep on amazing us! PLEASE!

cocoacf

Your tank is absolutely amazing... where do you find such different corals? None of the LFS's around here really carry corals like those...

black06ss

Hey D awesome your tank is ungodly! I notice you are in the bay area, as am I, what LFS do you have around you? Only one i've around me is in Rocklin.

demartini

Thank You!
I live in San Mateo, but we don't have that many fish stores on the peninsula. Here are the places I go to or have been too and liked:
Ultimate Aquarium (San Mateo)
Ultimate Frags (San Jose)
Ocean Treasures (San Francisco)
Atlantis Aquarium (Union City) I don't go here much because it's overpriced, but they have TONS of rare corals.
Neptune Aquatics (Milpitas)

demartini

Originally Posted by SOVIETTACO
http:///forum/post/3165094
BEAUTIFUL!!!! What type of camera are you using? and you didn't answer my photoshop question

Thanks! I use a Canon XTi. I don't use photoshop, but I shoot all my pictures in RAW and develop them in Adobe Lightroom. I try to make them look as natural as possible, so when you look at the pictures, the colors are the same as you would see in person.

demartini

thank you!
lol i know! that thing appeared all of a sudden! I'm going to get some joes juice and kill it.

black06ss

Damn wish you lived a lil closer i need a montor! Thanks for the list of places you get your stuff from! Again awesome tank you got there

Originally Posted by DeMartini
http:///forum/post/3165104
Thank You!
I live in San Mateo, but we don't have that many fish stores on the peninsula. Here are the places I go to or have been too and liked:
Ultimate Aquarium (San Mateo)
Ultimate Frags (San Jose)
Ocean Treasures (San Francisco)
Atlantis Aquarium (Union City) I don't go here much because it's overpriced, but they have TONS of rare corals.
Neptune Aquatics (Milpitas)
I've never heard of Ultimate Frags. Where is it located in San Jose? I love Neptune Aquatics though. I think they are a great store with a beautiful setup. Makes me want to spend money every time I go there.

demartini

I ordered a new tank!!!! check it out! =)
New 50G Artisan Series System:
Our new Artisan series aquarium features high quality extra thick 10MM thick glass with 3 sided Starfire panels. All diamond mitered for the ultimate look and feel of furniture detailing that you would expect CAD aquariums to have. Euro style frameless gives you the elegance of Contemporary aquarium designing. The "Open Top" style lets you see the livestock on top for more dimensional views of the reef. Each one of these tanks are hand built in the USA with professionally hand tooled solid black seams.
Total Reef-Ready design
Total Reef-Ready design allows for external sump and equipment installation. Each tank is built with a seamless acrylic laser cut overflow box to maximize effective surface skimming and aesthetics. Overflow system has a maximum drain speed of 1200GPH. Completely hides the drain and return plumbing.
FEATURES:
* TANK DIMENSIONS: (L)24" x (W)24" x (H)20".
* 10MM thick 3 sides Starfire glass (front and 2 sides) with furniture style mitered edges. *Cadlights Pro Cell-Cast Acrylic 12G refugium sump (does not include refugium substrate).
*1000GPH utility pump MAX @9ft. Head
*Laser-cut cast acrylic reef ready overflow box with Modified Durso drain and Loc-Line plumbing kit.
*Black adhesive Vinyl background
* PC light strip for refugium.
*3-stage HQI, T5HO, LED-HO lighting system with 150W Prism bulb, 24W x 2 T5HO Actinics and 2 LEDHO moonlights.
* separate circuits and switches for complete automatic and manual control for each T5 bulb, LED-HO system and Halides. Easily compatible with all kinds of timers.
*75G Custom Bubble-Magus pin-wheel protein skimmer.
*70G cooling fan unit.