DeMartini's ADA Reef

demartini

I got a new Swissguard Basslet! Hes still a little shy so its hard to get a good pic of him.

I also got a Yasha Goby, but also very shy.

More pics of my Spotted Manderin Goby

halostalker

Nice New fish, Yasha is goin to be so cool in there=P
Mandarin looking good as usual.
wow a separate tank for pods. any details how that goin to work=P
So i remember you saying u would only run the HOB sometimes.
Do u just leave it on all the time now????? Also what is exactly in it, guessing filter floss, carbon?

demartini

Right now I am running a filter all the time because the filter I have now is very weak. Once I get a more efficient filter I don't have to run it all the time. And I want one that is easier to remove without making mess. The only thing in the filter right now is carbon and filter floss.

demartini

I got a new mini carpet anemone!

And some Blue Hornets

Here is a picture of my Orange Crush Acan under LED moonlights.

demartini

I'm using a Canon Rebel XTi with the standard 55mm lens. The trick is turning off all the pumps and using a tripod. If you do that, any camera will give you clear pictures.

kromix

been lookin for those Blue Hornets, do you have a source of them from which I can also get some or can you get some and mail me some? (of course I would be funding the expedition..)
Unless they are some ridiculous overpriced amount like 150 per polyp :p

demartini

Originally Posted by kromix
http:///forum/post/3025972
been lookin for those Blue Hornets, do you have a source of them from which I can also get some or can you get some and mail me some? (of course I would be funding the expedition..)
Unless they are some ridiculous overpriced amount like 150 per polyp :p
We can trade if you want.

jigga w00t

Considering the transformation your tank has been through, this thread is pretty amazing! (as well as inspiring)
Did you end up getting that AquaC skimmer? Can you take a pic of it hanging on your tank? I'm thinking of getting one because I don't want some ghastly H.O.T skimmer (i.e. coralife)...

demartini

Originally Posted by jigga w00t
http:///forum/post/3026793
Considering the transformation your tank has been through, this thread is pretty amazing! (as well as inspiring)
Did you end up getting that AquaC skimmer? Can you take a pic of it hanging on your tank? I'm thinking of getting one because I don't want some ghastly H.O.T skimmer (i.e. coralife)...
Thank You so much!!
I'm waiting for a good price on a used AquaC skimmer.
I just ordered a HOB magnum canister filter. it uses a micron filter to polish the water.