Does anyone have Electric Blue mushrooms?

farmboy

Those were a little bigger when I sent them. They will grow pretty fast. They spread quickly too!

BTW, Bronco, I thought of you the other day. THat biggest mushroom found a piece of rubble to climb on and is pretty much "free" now. I could have sent IT to ya. THat is if it would've fit inside the thermos!! :scared:

Good luck with them.
Farmboy

bronco300

what do you mean about the "free" one? the one that i have of yours that is got lose and on my piece of rock now....i like the mushrooms, very tiny but they're cool.

farmboy

This one:
https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/show...8&postcount=49
It was on the big rock underneath, but for some reason, attatched to a little piece of rubble. ( I didn't know they moved like that 'til we got some. I thought they just sat there and looked pretty.) I said "free" like free from my reef. It is NOW only attatched to a little rock the size of a 50 cent piece or so.
It isn't quite as big now with the new PC lights. :notsure: Wonder why. . .

aelene

Hey Farmboy - Oscar wants to know if you have any of those blue mushrooms left for trade? Are you still on backlog? He would like to have some in his reef tank ready for his return. :happyfish
I have some watermelon mushrooms if you're interested... (they are my only coral so far!)
Any chance you can hook him up? If so, email is mara.aelene(at)gmail.com, surely we can work out a good deal

farmboy

Aelene,
Would you mind telling Oscar that he has some MAIL.
THanks in advance,
Farmboy
BTW Benny "the blenny" lives at my house and he thought that was a great story also.

farmboy

Hey Bronco,
Yeah I got it yesterday. Thanks!
I started acclimating and then we went trick or treating. . . . :scared:
I didn't get finished 'til late. I'll shoot you an email.
THanks Again,
Farmboy

farmboy

Things are good Frosty. NO problems at all to report.

I should be able to send some more shrooms out next Monday.
BTW I havn't got a chance to post many pics of the "trades", but I will. We have recieved a lot of nice stuff-Thanks everyone!

kerrybarnes

Originally Posted by kaseykagan
What about CANADA, can you ship some of those shrooms to me in CANADA

Hi everyone!!..
i have some shrooms to trade too... they are plentiful in my tank, but certainly aren't magnificent like those electric blue ones!... but I would love to trade with someone (lol.. EVERYONE!!)
how hard is it to send trades across the border?
where do you guys get those thermoses (lol.. thermi?) for shipping?
I'm in Toronto, Canada... anyone close by?
I haven't got those fancy MH lights in my 65 gallon, so mushrooms rule along with my expensive fish eating carpet anemone.... I would love to get more varieties!!
please let me know if anyone is intersted or if i can get on the list too!!
thanks guys!
:joy: kerry