Does anyone have Electric Blue mushrooms?

zanemoseley

Farmboy, did you get my email? I fragged my yuma and got them to attach to a rock. I have a piece about the size of a dime when extended. How long till you'll be able to trade. I was thinking if you wanted you could ship to me first in the thermos then I could ship the yuma back in the same thermos. This would let me get away without buying a thermos and I could return yours. Let me know. My email is zanemoseley@hotmail.com. What # am I on the list.

smoney

Ok here are a few pics:
1- The mushrooms farmboy sent me under 192 watts of PC lighting.
2- The frags I am sending Farmboy.
3- Some neat looking mushroom that I could not attach, so I am also sending farmboy this one.(my yellow goby wanted to get in the shot)

farmboy

Why do those shrooms look better in every body elses tanks!

They look good, Money!
Let me know when ya ship 'em.
BTW YGM

kdfrosty

Originally Posted by Farmboy
Hey Frosty,
I've got one yellow/green shroom on a rock that you may like. You already have the purple/blues. Check it out--let me know if you aare interested. :joy:
It is the same as the ones at the base of the toad.
The only thing that I ight be able to trade is a frag of Colt coral. It would probably take more than a couple of those mushrooms to peak my interest though. Let me know if you're still interested.

kdfrosty

Originally Posted by SMoney
SIDE NOTE: Hey KDFrosty, what is that pic of in your avatar?
The bottom of a stingray.

smoney

That would make sence, for some reason it looked like a distorted polar bear in the dark artic??? Im crazy

kdfrosty

The shrooms pictured above ^ are not of the same color as the shrooms that Farmboy is trading throughout this thread. Nice coloring though.

farmboy

Hey Frosty!
I meant to speak to ya about the color of those shrooms. After we got our new/used power compacts(same spectrum - 10000K and Blue actinics), the shrooms looked different. (More blue) ALso, we have the blue lights rigged to stay on longer with a different timer. The blue actinics make everything look WILD. I'm gonna have to try the 14k's the next time we get bulbs.

Farmboy