Does anyone have Electric Blue mushrooms?

tantaboof

Save some for me ! ! ! I have TONS of mushrooms, in fact they are taking over my tank. I love the ones I have, but would LOVE some of those blue ones. I would love to trade with you....My e-mail address is Tantaboof@cox.net.... Love to hear from you. Thanks!

farmboy

We'll put you on the list. It is growing, but we should still have enough to go around. I will try setup trades in order of appearance on this thread. You know what i mean. . . . :notsure:
Definitely need more thermoses. :joy:

kdfrosty

farmboy-
Am I making comission on this deal? ;) j/k
I hope that you get lotsa good stuff in trade for those shrooms.

farmboy

Nice job on the frag swap, Frosty!
I appreciate all of the effort.
I must get in on the next one. :joy:
Let me think about that commision. . . . :thinking:

kdfrosty

We could swap shrooms again. I've got somethng a little bit different that I think you might like. Let me know.

farmboy

Cool!
I'm sorta backed up right now, but my buddy and I have plenty to trade with. Maybe a couple of weeks?

tamsam

hey farmboy, I am on your list for a few blues. Do you know how much longer it will be? Do you know how many you will have? cost? thanks

farmboy

Hey Frosty,
I've got one yellow/green shroom on a rock that you may like. You already have the purple/blues. Check it out--let me know if you aare interested. :joy:
It is the same as the ones at the base of the toad.

nc2tarheel

I'm intrested but I just bought my first shrooms yesterday (normal looking ones) so I don't have anything to trade. What would you charge for a couple and how long is your list???? :happyfish

tamsam

hey farmboy, i dont have anything to trade, only have cold hard cash...
just wondering how far i'm on the list. No pressure or anything....

farmboy

Hey Tamsam,
Shoot me an email-you are next on the "list". I'll need your mailing address before tomorrow!!
I won't sell them to ya, but we'll work something out.