Does anyone have Electric Blue mushrooms?

farmboy

Keonia,
I just saw that post, sorry. No I don't usually travel that way, but express mail to lexington from Ashland should be fast and inexpensive. Good for swapping. I just sent some stuff to California, and there was another one or 2 that asked first but trust me: between Snowcrab and me, we should have enough for several trades. Be patient. . .

Again, my apologies for missing that post on this thread.

farmboy

The biggest one I have is around 6" diameter when fully open. It likes to "stretch" around, tilting from side to side. Bronco, there are a few people ahead of you to trade, but we still have plenty.

farmboy

Trust me. There should be plenty to go around.

I will have to hang on to that one
, but yeah i'd send smaller anyway.
Note to self: Get more thermos bottles for trading coral.

zanemoseley

Hey farmboy, I'm interested in getting a piece of that nice blue shroom you have. Does it look similar to the one pic when under less "blue" lighting. Do you like SPS at all because I have about 20 species. I also have some orange yumas I could get you a piece of. Let me know. If you'd rather email, my email is zanemoseley@hotmail.com

farmboy

Definitely interested! I've got to send a few more to other folks first. Like I said, I'll be needing more thermos bottles.
BTW how late in the year can we swap in the mail with thermos bottles? What temp is TOO low to ship? :thinking:

zanemoseley

I'm not too sure since I've never shipped shrooms before. I shipped 6 SPS frags this week in an insulated box without a heatpack. I'd say till the average day temp is about 60 meaning maybe a 70 day temp and 50 night temp but that may be too cool. Maybe someone with a bit more experience will interject some wisdom soon. Here's two top shots of my yuma, one was with flash and the other was without flash.

zanemoseley

By the way thats sand on the yumas in the top picture. Didn't want you to think I had some monster flatworms or something lol.